Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Special Friend By Oscar Bean, Super Teen!

Editor Wally: I told Oscar he could blog today. He's been reading Joe Stains's blog and thinks he should get a Tanner Tuesday but I reminded him that his name is not alliterative with any letter of the week. So you will get Occasional Oscar. Good luck.

Oscar: Hi Doods! I get to go to the dog park ALONE because my Big Brudder Wally is Old Man Cranky Pants and my sissy Ethel can be a b-word. I don't know what the b-word is. Here I am at the park. Even though at the SPCA they thought I was MEAN because I liked to shout and lunge and peeps I am actually FRAIDY CAT!

I run around with my tail between my legs and I SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM.

But then my friend Chuck shows up and I feel better.

And then also I made a new bestie friend named BEAR and he is an AKITA and is mom is German and calls me Aw-SCAR and it sounds awe-SOME.

Look at Bear and Chuck. Ohmydog they're so awesome.

And he lets us play wrestlewrestle with him.


And then I show him The Humpty Dance that Wally taught me!

Bear is my new special friend!

The end.
By Oscar.

Labels: , , , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

Oh boy Aw Skarrr (did we say that right?) you have made some great friends at the dog park. We think that as a trio you are prolly unbeatable, so now you don't have to be afraid any more!

gussie (and Teka)

7:58 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Awww Oscar! You are one silly teenager! Good thing Wally Tamale let you blog on Occasional Oscar Day...hopefully Occasional means a few times a week!

Love & Licks,
Randi

8:36 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I love Akitas! Love, love, love them. Never met an Akita I didn't like, in fact.

Oscar, you are totally a super teen doing the humpty dance with an Akita.

xoxo
SB

9:09 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Aw scaw it's gweat to heaw fwom you!
That looks like a gweat day at the pawk and I like youw fwiends and obviously they like you , if they let you do youw humpty dance wif them..I'm glad you'we not afwaid anymowe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

11:43 PM  
Blogger Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

O-Man, when we goin back to the dog bark? We think you should scream when you do the humpty dance with Bear!

JNTR

12:02 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

That looks like so much fun. I never see that many dogs at once.

Simba x

9:16 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Oscar Bud!

You are a natural at blogging, man. Can't wait to hear more about your world.

Looks to me like you are a fast learner and Wally's star pupil. (It's amazing to sit at the feet of a master, isn't it?) Your Humpty Dance is better than mine.

Bear is going to be the best friend for you. Any pup who lets you humpty dance is a keeper.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

11:46 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Boy, did you learn that dance. That Wally should teach at the Arthur Murray Dance Studio.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

OK Wally, we think weve been out of touch. From reading your blog, we get the impression that you and Ethel now have a new brudder Oscar bean. Is that true? So what was once one and then became two is now three??

How cool. Your ma ape is a very good ape!!

Jake and Just Harry

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how awesomely cool - I like to scream too!!! And I run around with my tail between my legs! But I'm too scared to do the Humpty Dance at the park... you're doing better than I am.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Hey Oscar, its good to hear from you, and your trip to the dogpark looks fun! OK, give the blog back to Wally now!

8:48 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow oscar...it looks like you had some really good times at the park...but..i dont knwo what it is about you boys and that darn humpty dumpty dance....

12:37 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Ugh, not another hump meister. I think I liked you better when you were a screaming cry baby.

Slobbers,
Mango

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home