Monday, July 21, 2008

MY BEST FRIEND by Oscar Bean

Yo! It's Oscrrrrrrrrr Bean, Super Teen here! I love to ride in the car like this:

Big Brudder Wally gets his own window!


I get my own chin rest. See! It rawks!

And sometimes we go to the veterimatarian and sometimes to school and sometimes to see my ohmydog best friend TUCHUUUUUUUUCK. He lets me call him Chuck. See! You know why he's a little dirty? Because he played in a MUDHOLE. Ohmydog he's so cool.


He teacherates me how to run:

And run.

And then run faster so I don't get border collie breath in my face!

And we play SHARKFACE!


But I have to be careful because he's a BIG BRUDDER and I have a BIG BRUDDER who lost his legs.



Look at my white teethers!


Chuck has 'em just like me!


Ohmydog we could shark face for all day!


Not my feets, dude!

Haha! Sabre-tooth dog!


That's my collar dude!

Chuckie Exorcist!


I love my bestie!

Ohmydog we rawk!

Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Eduardo said...

It Looks like you had so much fun!
Hugs & Snugs,
Edaurdo the Snuggle Puggle

11:19 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

You and chuck look like the best of pals. It is good to have good pals

11:34 AM  
Blogger Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

O-Man, you ARE the bestest best ever!!!

Tuchuck

1:29 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

You & Tuchuck sure are BFFs!!!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:03 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Oscaw
Thewe is nothing quite like having a bestest fwiend like Tuchuck..sooo much fun!!!
Tell Wally please that I have something fow him on my bloggie
smoochie kisses
ASTA

3:35 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Awwww Oscar Bean...you look like you are having the grandest most bestest time EVEREST! Those teethies look kinda scary..but I know its all in the name of BROMANCE!

You have found yourself in the bestest most best FUREVER home there is!

Love & Licks,
Randi

ps...HI ETHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

PEE SSS - Hi Wally Tamale!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Shark face mania!! I love it!!

I need some shark face buddies in my life! ;0

7:02 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Smiles have been a little scarce around here today, but you made them appear.

thanks, Oscar.

wags from the whippets

7:27 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tuchuck is pretty adorable, and you two colour coordinate very well, which is what you want in a best friend. Wally T. looks adorable riding in the car. I can't tell you and Ethel apart. If I saw you in dogson, I could sniff the difference, but in pics? No way.

xo
SB

8:54 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

You guys need to come to my house and play with me. You guys look like way more fun than those duds of spaniels that live here with us.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Dropping by to say hello. Hope you had a great weekend.

Simba x

3:00 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

OMG we can't tell you apart from Ethel either!!! What a great best friend,,,,ah shark face the greatet game ever next to bitey face...Love A+A

2:24 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I am tired just looking at you!

11:04 PM  
Blogger Nancy at the Farm said...

LOL! Great pictures, you made our Mum's day!

Dozer, Cooper and Dottie

9:48 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Nice toothies! Glad you found somebody up to your sharkiness who actually has legs.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home