Sunday, July 20, 2008

I've got mail!

My ma ape is totes jealous because I got loads of mail this week and all she gets is bills and ads for stuff she doesn't want. I got an e-mail from HER friend Alice.

And I got a postcard from Oregon! My Grammie and Moco and Dawson thought I needed a reminder of what the Pacific Ocean looks like.

And then I got mail from O-Hi-O. My friends at Jackman Ave had told me about A Place for Paws where they make the raw meaties so you don't have to get them from the meat industrial complex so I took my ma ape's plastic and hit the Internets! A week later:

That is 100 pounds of meat! Most of it went into the freezy box:

And the some of it was dehydrated like this:

I had to sample some items like the chicken feet. I took these picture for my GranNE who hates chickens because she used to be a microbiologist (though I don't think she's that small--she's like my ma ape's height) and had to take blood from the chickens and they tried to draw blood from her:

They taste great GranNE! I would even share with you!

Or not. Thanks for the meatie suggestion, Sherman! And I highly recommend A Place for Paws! They were totally fast and TASTY.



Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Peanut said...

I think you get more stuff from my grammie then I do. Oh well. Man 100 lbs of meatables and drymeatables. How much better can it get.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Whoa! We wish the UPS man would bring us boxes that contained all that yummy looking food! You're lucky, Wally!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:34 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

100 POUNDS OF MEAT?! that is FOUR tanners! holy crap, I am coming over!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Holy Smoly! I gotta find the plastic around here & hit the internets too! wow...100lbs of meatables! That's more than ME!

Love & Licks,
Randi

5:41 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally, That 100 lbs of meat looks almost as exciting as the .... wait for it .... as the bassador I met today in the Arboretum with Archie and Agatha today. No kidding! A girl named Nelly who was a cross between a Basset and a Lab. Mom got pictures. She'll update her blog in the next couple of days for sure.

xo
SB

5:51 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally!
I can see you put in good use that plastic card!
I am sure you will enjoy all those meatables!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:38 PM  
Blogger Sancha said...

Is there any room for me in that freezer?

Too...hot...to...type...

10:19 PM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

***GASP***

We live about an hour away from "a place for paws"... we could deliver your order next time, BOL!!!

We keep asking mum to order from there, you'll have to tell us how the product is ;o)

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home