Saturday, July 12, 2008

SPCA Saturday!

So I was not impressed by the Greatest American Dog B.S. As Mango noted-there are no DWB dogs so obviously it is a SHAM of a show. And also the show was mostly about the stupid naked apes and do we really need another show about THEM. Harumph. So here are the dogs that my slattern of a ma ape was hanging out with today. They could be YOUR dogs if you go to the SPCA. Adoption rules!


This crazy dude is Harley who loves snacks and playing with toys and also jumping on your belly with toys and snacks.

This beaut is Bella, a pit mix with gorgeous green eyes. She knows she is hot stuff and is America's Next Top Dog.

Lance got lost on his way to the Tour de France. He is a friendly brindle mix who LOVES this hippo toy and can run like a Tasmanian Devil.

This girl is Chloe who was so shy that my ma ape had to carry her out of the shelter but she relaxes after she gets to know you and likes the occasional ear scritches.

Sky is a spirited shepherd? mix. She likes to go for walks.

This is another Bella but ths one has crazy ears!

Jake the snake likes to play with toys. Like lots.

And look at this one! His name is Lucky and I want to take him to Texas to live with the Brat Pack and then maybe I could get lucky with Sam!

And then look at THIS! A whole passel of puppies! My

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

Wally:

oh my...muzzer wants all those puppy thingies. You get me into trouble each time you do this pal

gussie

9:45 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

If you take lucky to the brat pack swing by and visit me. I hope they all find lovely homes.

9:53 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

O M D

We can NOT let our Mother see this. There's no way. We'll be doomed.

Tucker

9:54 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Oh Wally...I think you should tell CNN to move that Anderson Cooper over to the pound & let you report on all these wonderful puppies & doggies that are in desperate need of a home...maybe you could start a media tour ...with The View, Regis & Kelly, & those people on the Today Show...I know they'd all listen to you...

& bring your entourage, Ethel & Oscar along as well..they will look like your burly body guard peeps..

& I'm available for exclusive interviews as well...why? because I match your "on-air" color scheme...

10:43 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Just HOW MANY pups are there in a passel?

Your mama should be the official photographer for the SPCA! Those pups look fabulous.

Special goob smooches to the shy Bella. She's a bootiful girl. Wonder why she's so shy?

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

9:55 AM  
Blogger Poppy said...

I simply do not understand how your MaApe does not bring a new friend home each week! After all, that's exactly how both Clover and I made it into this household--lack of self-control (I'm sure there were other factors involved too, I guess)!

Poppy

11:19 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Maybe Ma Ape could get a part time job at the SPCA and then consider herself respectable instead of a struppet. What does that mean, anyway?

11:46 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I wish all those cuties would find furever homes?!

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home