Saturday, July 26, 2008

SPCA Saturday!

Time for my trampy ma ape to go hang out with OTHER DOGS while I am home alone, pining. Here are some dogs.

Cody has been on here before but he's STILL at the SPCA after like two months.


This Hot Chocolate lady is a a fun girl with lots of energy (and also, a bit of love).


Jerry is a wild man! He loves to play with toys and can keep himself entertained with spurts of toy-killin' energy.

Brody might already be adopted because some people came to look at him after they saw him playing in the outside. He's a handsome dude who loves to play and I found his slobber all over my ma ape so I guess he is an affectionate guy.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Peanut said...

oh what lovely doggies. I hope they find homes.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally! My mom is going to abandon me too. WE have an SPCA here that has been plagued with terrible management and misuse of funds, etc. They finally booted the bad guy and are now rebuilding. Mom volunteered for a big dog wash to help them fund raise. She's going to have her paws all over other dogs, but at least she won;t be bathing me.

xo
SB

1:51 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

we hope every single one of those dogs gets adopted!!!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Wow...Your Ma-Tramp just doesn't learn, does she? Keeps going back for more & more...at least they are all getting a little lovin' from your ma...& you better get getting A LOT OF LOVIN when she gets home...

Love & Licks,
Randi

7:10 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

We thought for sure Cody would be scooped up already!

Crossing our paws for them all!
Bear

9:29 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Love the way the pooches all smile when they see your ma ape with that camera! She's the best!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wally, how would you react if your mom does actually bring another one back home to live with you guys forever? Looks like she's loving those Pit Bulls.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:39 AM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Wally, your ma ape has inspired my ma ape to tramp around at the local SPCA. I'll be jelly for sure but hopeful that she brings me home a sissy (or two).

<3 Sukes

12:26 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

That Hot Chocolate mama is HOT!

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home