Sunday, August 03, 2008

Listen Up, Dogbloggies!

I have noticed some highly disturbing and unsettling trends. Slowly but surely, other dogs have crept onto my blog. I was willing to give up valuable real estate for SPCA Saturdays EVEN THOUGH they resulted in the acquisition of one Doofusified Baby Brudder Oscar Bean. But then we had Occasional Oscar and there were requests for Often Oscar--from MY GIRLFRIEND RANDI. So I take this moment to remind us all of the reason for the season (of the dogblog):

ME! Wally T! I may be missing most of my teeth and my legs. But I am still one jaunty fellow.

I blaze trails.

I check out the corn crop.
I contemplate the meaning of life.

I bask in the unbearable lightness of peemailing.


And, I am the intrepid leader to my baby brudder.

Look, I can get a little jealous of the baby brudder because he is labor intensive and cute and does funny things that are blog worthy. But, the truth is, he looks up to me. He copies things that I do, when I tell him to shut up he runs away, and he cleans my face and my ears for me. So I think I'll keep him.

But it is still OCCASIONAL Oscar. And we will never have EVERYDAY Ethel.

Labels: , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally!
Don't worry. You know you are the Master. And we all love you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

5:53 PM  
Blogger Eduardo said...

Wally! No body will ever replace you, therefore I will never request anydog to blog on your blog but you!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

5:57 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I think everyday Ethel would be a little to much for all of us to handle no matter what anyone says

6:20 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally, You are the one and only T. Corgador and I would never visit this blog for anyone else. Except occasionally Oscar. But don't you worry one stinkin' bit Walls. You are THE MAN!

xo
SB

p.s. I had Wally melon yesterday! Lots of it too.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Whoops Wally - So sorry for hinting at OFTEN OSCAR - it will NEVER happen again..I promise! & Everyday Ethel would we like living on ACID...so no need to even suggest that to Ethel..HI ETHEL!!!!

You are the one & only Wally T. - or shoudl I say MY one & only WALLY T!

Love & Licks,
Randi

10:22 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

You are and always will be THE MAN!

3:43 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wally...we only read this blog to hear your wisdom and see your smiling face...You are the one, the only WALLY, and we accept no substitutes


gussie

8:01 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh although we love Oscar and adore Ethel, you are the one and only Wally - my oldest blogging dog pal!

Wally the Wonderful and Wise One.

Your friend,

Marvin xx

8:21 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Hi Wally
I come to see you and learn your words of wisdom. I don't blame you for not wanting to share.

Deefor

8:48 AM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

There is no cooler hound than Wally T in our book... you're the handsomest fellow we know!!!

You can come to the lounge for asylum if you need...

;o)
M & I

9:33 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

preach on brother! you keep control of that blog and don't let those interlopers get control.

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries here, Wally. You are the king of the blogging dogs as far as we're concerned. It has been a while since we've heard from Ethel, though...;o))

Love,

Miss Kitty and her Human Pet

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home