Thursday, March 27, 2008

Message for my Ma Ape

Dear Ma Ape,

Yeah, I'm using the computer without you. I told you I have opposable thumbs. That's how I open the cabinets when you're gone. And send text messages to my lady Samantha full of smooches. And opened that flat of cans of tripe.


We need to have a talk. You've been back since 8 a.m. on Monday and you have helped me blog ONCE. This is unacceptable. I know you say you have important things to do like catching up on sleep or teaching your classes but you need to get your priorities straight.


Priority #1:

A distant third: everything else.

Get it sorted ma ape. I could have you replaced.

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally!
I hope your Ma Ape got the message!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

10:12 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Good help is SO hard to find... We know, we know.

wags from the whippets

8:10 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I'm gonna send you some salmon cookies and then you could threaten to eat 100 of them if your Ape doesn't get it together. The toxic fumes will make her think twice about neglecting your blog again.

Sherm

8:19 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Our Ma Apes just don't know how lucky they are!!!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Does that make Ethel #2?

xo
SB

9:06 AM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

um, wally, that could be my ape.

smooches,

ernesto

11:12 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

There is something wrong with the apes lately. What do you think it is?

12:18 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

If they didn't have the key to the food we would probably be able to do just fine. What is more important than us?

1:12 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Uh oh....Ma Ape is in TROUBLE!

Time for a MA-APE timeout in the corner...

Love & Licks,
Randi

1:12 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Whoa, Woober!

Sounds like a veiled threat to me (a very thin veil since it's actually a NAKED THREAT)!

So, what's the ma ape got to say for herself? Hmmm?

Goober love & solidarity,
Stanley (The thesis-hating love-starved Goober)

10:52 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

DANG dude you mean business! I bet the ma ape is shaking in her boots! also, I agree 100%

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home