Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wally Tamale News

Hello blogging pals! My secretary is still writing on things she should have been done with a long time ago so I've been kept from my keyboard and I'm pretty fed up. She's threatening to go on strike if I don't stop yelling at her but I told her the writers aren't on strike anymore so she'd better work or I'll crack the whip. (Does anyone have good union busting tips? My ma ape is getting a little uppity). Anyway, I thought I would give you an update on what I've been up to.

First, to answer all your stain-related questions:

1. I am not sick. I have been known to barf with some regularity. In particularly, sometimes I eat too fast (chewing is for amateurs!) and then it is like deja vu all over again.
2. I do not eat my barf. In fact, I have a little barf-phobia and I avoid my own stains (and Sissy Stains) like the plague.
3. My ma ape says NO STAIN pictures. It is now a nice bright orange color.

Now, on with the news.

First, there was rain and our yard looked like this:


And me and my damp sissy had to do things like this:


To shake off the damp!


And then, there was Springing Ahead and I was so mad at Daylight Savings Time because I needed that hour for sleeping!


And then when we go to the field in the morning it is still dark! Which has its advantages because, under cover of night, I can steal the ball.


I steal it from this one!


Be honest, who has better catching form? Don't worry, you won't hurt Ethel's feelings.


There's also been a bit of this, but only by the harsh light of day.


I also like to play pounce. How come no other dogs seem to like this game? (By the way, I always pounce. Never the pouncee. Those are the rules of this game.)


And there has been roaching. Always the roaching.


I hope to be able to visit you all SOON. I will get my ma ape a ladder so she can get over herself and set some priorities.

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

hey Wally, At least your ape does the back news. Mine doesn't even both with that, and she still hasn't fixed her camera lens. The world is being denied my beautiousness. Speaking of which, you totally have better form than Ethel, but don't tell Ethel I said that, because I think I'd have loads of fun playing ball with her too.

xo
SB

7:40 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober!

Your last comment about your ma ape getting over herself was pretty pithy. Did you come up with that yourself?

You know I love Ethel, and while she has excellent ball-catching form, she has NOTHING on you, my gooberlicious pouncer!

Thanks for your love. It means the world to me.

Goob love & smooches,
Stanley

8:20 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Walls...
We'd totally have fun at the pouncing game, I am a pawtasic pouncer if I do say so myself!

I'm a little peepeed with my Mom too about the posting and commenting. If it wasn't for the unconditional love, yummy snackies and lots of belly rubs I might have to fire her too!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:49 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

I love to pounce. I don't think I would sit and let you bother my backside like ETHEL does though. Why in the world do you get up so early?

10:52 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hmmm, don't really play the pouncing game & no way I'm gonna allow you to "humpy-humpy" me...Sorry!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:55 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

It looks like its still night time. I don't do mornings.

Simba xx

4:27 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

If you get any good tips on getting your servant in line, please share them. We need help.

wags from the whippets

9:01 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally!
Glad you made clear all those things and to know that you were not sick!
I never go out while is dark outside. My mom is afraid of everything!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:22 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

omdog, I love random acts of staining, those are the best!! I hate to get up in the morning, I am glad AZ doesn't do that daylight stealing crap!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Congrats Uncle Monkey!

11:28 PM  
Blogger Pippa said...

It's good to go out nice and early in the dark mornings on a cat hunt. We don't do the daylight thing until the end of the month but it will make no difference to me as I always get master up well before daylight. hehe.

Pippa

PS I think Ethel looks far superior so there

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home