Saturday, March 01, 2008

In the Doghouse with the Shermanator

I'm in really big trouble with my buddy Sherman, my BFF and one of my oldest bromances. See, in my last post I promised smooches with a few in reserve for some of my hottie girlfriends and my special gents. But I forgot Sherman. Oh man did I hear it from him! But I have a reputation to uphold in terms of my milkshake bringing all the boys to the yard so I've gotta really turn on the Wally charms here to win back my Sherms. So everyone else avert your eyes, this involves groveling.

See, Sherman, I'm begging:



On my knees even.


I'm ready to give you that smooch--eyes closed, mouth open.


(That means with tongue, dude).


And, if you need more enticement, a little centerfold shot:


And my best side.


Sherman, chicken backs just wouldn't be the same without you. I mean, I'd still eat 'em and all but they wouldn't taste as good.

Labels: , , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Ferndoggle said...

No apologies necessary dude...I just wanted some smooches too. You've more than made it up to me!

Big Fat Smoochie right back at ya!

Sherms

5:47 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

oh haha glad sherm isn't mad at you anymore.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

That worked fast!
Ike

11:47 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

We love all those pics of you. We don't even need smoochies.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wooh, smoochies are good! Good to hear that Sherman is happy about it...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:06 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Wally, I hope you forget me on the smooch list one day too! That was something!

xo
SB

10:38 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Wally, if that doesn't work, nothing will! J x

11:02 AM  
Blogger Poppy said...

A suave guy with tongue action like you should have no trouble winning back a BFF!

Hey, when do we get to see more pictures of you with your monkey stick?

Poppy

1:47 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

I'm glad you forgot him. It let me in on a little of the Wally love action. Woohoo!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Hey Wally, some blogger is stealing your blog stuff. Johann the dog posted about it and we found you and Ethel. You might want to check out the Bone Zone.

Wags from the whippets who think we are police dogs

2:54 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

It must be so hard having to spread the love so much. I keep myself devoted to just one.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home