Monday, March 24, 2008

Your Boyfriend's Back!

Yes I'm back! My ma ape was away and I was really mad because I saw she was going to the Dessert. And I wondered--pie or cake? Will it be Ala Mode? But then she explained that when it has one s it is skinny and it is a Desert.

First she had to go to SAN DIEGO and I'm totally mad because my girl Randi said I could have come and stayed at HER HOUSE but my ma ape said she had to go to a con-fur-ence. And I have FUR. But I didn't get to go. She had this picture from San Diego which is the land of giant lobsters:

And then she drove here:

That's Palm Desert where her Auntie and Onkel L n' G live when they are not living in Colorado, perilously close to the Buffaloes.

That is a daffodil in my Auntie's garden. She got the bulb at my Great Granny's funeral and it is blooming now. And I was STILL mad because I could have stayed with Auntie and Onkel LnG but my ma ape said No Dogs in the Desert:


It may be for the best because I don't like the heat and while she was gone I got a BOX filled with snackeroonies and ticker meds and someone had to guard the box.


And also I had to taste test the products--I approve! Now I have SO MANY blogs to catch up on!

Labels: , , ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Well I'm sure Ethel would have been lonely if you had gone...so it's good you stayed with her! Welcome back!

Lots of licks, Ruby

6:41 PM  
Blogger Pippa said...

Mistress thinks Palm Dessert looks cool. Although she doesn't normally like dessert.

I have to say I keep warning everydog about letting these silly flowers infiltrate our blogs. These are dogblogs not flower blogs.

Good to see you back anyway although a pic of Ethel would have been appreciated too.

Pippa

PS I think you mean *our* girl Randi.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh Wally, I love you. Next time your ma ape goes away, you sneak on a plane dressed as an old woman and come stay with me. I will ply you with baquette and fromage and then ignore you for hours. You can play with all my toys except the sock monkey and I bet my ape will let you sleep on the bed.

xo
SB

7:09 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

glad your back

7:47 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wally...You were close to us too! You totally should have made the trip!

gussie

7:58 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

omdog we are so glad you are back!! Us dogs are in the desert, are we fugitives?!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally!
Sure is nice to see you again! I hope you ma ape's trip was great!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

10:15 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Yay! The Wally is back and Ethel too! Hope that ape of yours had a good time and didn't get attacked by that glandular lobster without you to protect her.

wags from the whippets

11:06 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

I think the heat might have baked your brain. We can't have that happen.
Giant flying lobsters are all over the West Coast or so I am told. I haven't seen any as of yet, but tomorrow is another day.
Hope your Ma Ape learned bunches at her con fur sense.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Welcome back Wallytamale! Hmm, looks like your mom had an adventure there. ooh, what's that she brought back for you guys?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:35 AM  
Blogger Maggie & Mitch said...

We didn't know that lobsters fly in San Diego! Good thing you stayed home where you were safe from those huge claws!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:53 AM  
Blogger Simba said...

No dogs, what sort of a place is that? Doesn't look like much fun anyway.

Simba x

5:58 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

That lobster looks mucho scary!

Probably best you stayed with the other ape and protected him.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Penny & Poppy said...

Hi Wally! We're sure glad your ma ape made it some safely! We're pretty sure you were glad to see her! That ginormous lobster looks very scary!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

10:44 AM  
Blogger Ike said...

The desert sounds wonderful right now.
Ike

11:00 AM  
Blogger Turbo the Sibe said...

I'm now wary of the huge flying lobsters of Sandy Eggo!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

It's good you stayed home. That is a scary looking lobster. And it's good to see you back.

Deefor

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home