Monday, March 24, 2008

Your Boyfriend's Back!

Yes I'm back! My ma ape was away and I was really mad because I saw she was going to the Dessert. And I wondered--pie or cake? Will it be Ala Mode? But then she explained that when it has one s it is skinny and it is a Desert.

First she had to go to SAN DIEGO and I'm totally mad because my girl Randi said I could have come and stayed at HER HOUSE but my ma ape said she had to go to a con-fur-ence. And I have FUR. But I didn't get to go. She had this picture from San Diego which is the land of giant lobsters:

And then she drove here:

That's Palm Desert where her Auntie and Onkel L n' G live when they are not living in Colorado, perilously close to the Buffaloes.

That is a daffodil in my Auntie's garden. She got the bulb at my Great Granny's funeral and it is blooming now. And I was STILL mad because I could have stayed with Auntie and Onkel LnG but my ma ape said No Dogs in the Desert:


It may be for the best because I don't like the heat and while she was gone I got a BOX filled with snackeroonies and ticker meds and someone had to guard the box.


And also I had to taste test the products--I approve! Now I have SO MANY blogs to catch up on!

Labels: , , ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Well I'm sure Ethel would have been lonely if you had gone...so it's good you stayed with her! Welcome back!

Lots of licks, Ruby

6:41 PM  
Blogger Pippa said...

Mistress thinks Palm Dessert looks cool. Although she doesn't normally like dessert.

I have to say I keep warning everydog about letting these silly flowers infiltrate our blogs. These are dogblogs not flower blogs.

Good to see you back anyway although a pic of Ethel would have been appreciated too.

Pippa

PS I think you mean *our* girl Randi.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh Wally, I love you. Next time your ma ape goes away, you sneak on a plane dressed as an old woman and come stay with me. I will ply you with baquette and fromage and then ignore you for hours. You can play with all my toys except the sock monkey and I bet my ape will let you sleep on the bed.

xo
SB

7:09 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

glad your back

7:47 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wally...You were close to us too! You totally should have made the trip!

gussie

7:58 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

omdog we are so glad you are back!! Us dogs are in the desert, are we fugitives?!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally!
Sure is nice to see you again! I hope you ma ape's trip was great!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

10:15 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Yay! The Wally is back and Ethel too! Hope that ape of yours had a good time and didn't get attacked by that glandular lobster without you to protect her.

wags from the whippets

11:06 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

I think the heat might have baked your brain. We can't have that happen.
Giant flying lobsters are all over the West Coast or so I am told. I haven't seen any as of yet, but tomorrow is another day.
Hope your Ma Ape learned bunches at her con fur sense.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Welcome back Wallytamale! Hmm, looks like your mom had an adventure there. ooh, what's that she brought back for you guys?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:35 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We didn't know that lobsters fly in San Diego! Good thing you stayed home where you were safe from those huge claws!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:53 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

No dogs, what sort of a place is that? Doesn't look like much fun anyway.

Simba x

5:58 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

That lobster looks mucho scary!

Probably best you stayed with the other ape and protected him.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

Hi Wally! We're sure glad your ma ape made it some safely! We're pretty sure you were glad to see her! That ginormous lobster looks very scary!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

10:44 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

The desert sounds wonderful right now.
Ike

11:00 AM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I'm now wary of the huge flying lobsters of Sandy Eggo!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

It's good you stayed home. That is a scary looking lobster. And it's good to see you back.

Deefor

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home