Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Papa was a Rodeo

Do these look like three dogs up to NO GOOD? You would be CORRECT!

That guilty look on the sheppy face can mean only one thing--she-nanigans and he-nanigans afoot! Oh yes. We entered Stage Five of Project Ma Ape's Heart Attack. This morning she was diligently packing and moving things and carrying them to the car. Then she was going to mow the lawn, dogs happily inside in the AC.

And she's mowing mowing mowing when she sees PEPPY SHEPPYS IN THE BACKYARD! She looks! Back door is shut! Which means the FRONT DOOR was pried OPEN by nefarious noses and dogs were SPILLING INTO THE STREET. Or, rather, taking advantage of their new found freedom to run into....their own backyard!

Here is my ma ape's actual reaction:



One dog was extra special good. Well, so it seemed. The ma ape found me just chillin' in the open doorway. She thought I was being extra good but really I was just waiting for the Senior Citizen's Affordable Taxi (S.C.A.T. CAB! Yes, they actually call it that) to carry me off on adventures!
Oh yes, we are rambling men. And if I hadn't been caught I would be long gone. No really. Here's one of my favorite songs about the wandering life:

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Rut Roh!

I bet I know how fast your Ma Ape moved!

I've seen mine move that fast too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Mom says Bright Eyes is one of her favourites...she's furever hooked on 'Furst Day Of My Life' and 'Landlokhked Blues'

4:28 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Uh oh. Not a good move on the part of the sheppys. Glad you were too cool to participate in the great escape.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:48 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You guys are so lucky she didn't kill you.
Ike

5:16 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally! I'm glad you didn't scat, because you need to be home when your bananer arrives.

xo
SB

7:45 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh man...i cant believe it...that sounds JUST like my ma ape....dude...you have no idea...you are so cute Wally...I just wanna come and give you a kiss...we can take the SCAT togehter....

9:00 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Ok at least you are sitll in your mom's good book.. you don't have to tell her the truth that you were waiting for your transport.

4:20 AM  
Blogger Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

sorry you missed out on the adventure - but i am sure your mommy was not too pleased - glad everyone is okay

Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ

7:40 AM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Hmmm, our Mom would have had a cow. Not pretty at all, I tell you.

Bear

10:15 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

What a good boy you are. We all escaped one day when our Dad left the gate open. Mom was pretty mad.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

What ma ape doesn't know can benefit you!!! Let her think you were the good one and work it for all the treats its worth!!!!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I am going to be doing a DSA(dog service announcement) about something like this tomorrow. Come read once it's up

Flash

4:58 PM  
Blogger Life With Dogs said...

Oh I have had that experience - and I think ma ape was tame all things considered. You pooches know how to get our hearts beating!

11:42 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Humans can really move fast when they want too.

Simba and Jazzi xx

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home