Monday, July 20, 2009

Holiday!

Did you know yesterday was a national holiday? In fact, it was one of our most important holidays: NATIONAL ICE CREAM DAY! That's a holiday I can get behind.

My ma ape found a new kind of ice cream made by the people who make the commercial raw we sometimes get. She thought it would be good for us because it is sweet potatoes and molasses.

We approve of the packaging. The dog paws say PAWS OFF, APES!

One for Wally.

One for the Bean Man (who had polished his off before pictures could be taken.)

And one for Ethel. Two, actually. She dropped her first one and a certain bratty teen stole it.

Here is my review:

LIP SMACKING GOOD. (Though, my ma ape sez, obscene expensive so she's going to make it for us herself next time.)

Another satisfied customer.


If you did not celebrate then you probably should do so immediately. I declare it GLOBAL ICE CREAM DAY so all my dog bloggy friends around the world an have a cuppa ice cream.

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Patience-please said...

We just eat the servants'. What kind of commercial raw do you guys eat?

wags from the raw challenged puking and squirtin' whippets

9:43 AM  
Blogger Nancy at the Farm said...

We missed the ice cream 'cause we were at the groomer getting shaved. We thought Mum said shaved ice but she really said "shaved nice"! Now we're nekkid!

Love, Dozer, Dottie and Cooper

9:49 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Nom
Nom
Nom


Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

12:02 PM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

Wowzer, that looks DeeLeecious! I think we should make this icecream YEAR!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

we celebrated but didnt take pics - so we are going to celebrate again and take pics

Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ

2:13 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh Wally, I sure am missing you, but truthfully, not enough to return home to my ape for another two weeks. Maybe you could come out here to the country to hang with me in the woods. I'll see what I can do about ice cream. I'm not sure Canada has a national icecream day, but I think we could maybe convince our stinky PM that we need one.

xo
SB

6:36 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally!
Sure it was pawesome you all had that ice cream to celebrate the big Ice Cream Day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:05 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

We celebrated. too. Yumm!!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home