Thursday, July 16, 2009

Back in the Dogosphere Blogosphere

My clumsy ma ape's finger is finally back in typing shape now that you have all probably forgotten how devastatingly handsome I am. Here's a reminder:

In the meantime we are in BIG TROUBLE. This happened:



There are two (usual) suspects:

No one but the window was harmed in the making of this crime.

Here are some more crimes. One is that the puperazzi insists on taking photos of me in compromising positions. Here I am scooching:

Can't a dog scratch his butt in peace anymore? I guess photos of my rear are in high demand because someone seems obsessed with them:

Now all this broken finger stuff has convinced me that I might need to adopt a new, more efficient form of communication that is less reliant on long-windedness.

No, I am not smuggling secret messages via tennis ball. (Though I have some mad fetching moves):

The pink tennis ball is a symbol of Sophie, who has been suggesting that I twitter for some time now. So, Sophie, I caved to peer pressure. If you want to find me I am wallytcorgador. As Stephen Colbert says, I have twatted.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I saw woo befeathered me - I haven't taken up my perch there to befeather woo bakhk!

Nice form!

Hugz&Khysses
Khyra

5:38 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Oh dear, you have twatted. Guess you are a real 21st century dog, huh?

I think your scooching is quite discrete. As for those peppy sheppys. Somebody has a head like a rock.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:28 PM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

I wouldn't have been able to tell that your were scooching if you hadn't told me... my momster posted a photo of me ... um doing a #2! Talk about an incompetent secretary!

As usual, you're TOO cute!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Selba said...

Uh Oh... you are in trouble?

Licks,
Adele, Vincent & Bella

7:32 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

yes, we got your twit, and responded. Good help is hard to get, and I sometimes think I need to find an unemployed engineer to help us into this century.


gussie

8:29 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Our mom only started FB not to long ago and is still trying to get the hang of it and then came all the Twitter hype.. I feel sorry for her cos her brain capacity is already stretched to it's max with FaceBook.. LOL!
OMdoG.. so WHO was the one who did that to the glass?? Maybe ummm one of your neighbour's kids threw a ball/ rock over? The pups look innocent to me.. really!!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

great pics - we are on titter too - but dont use it much

Woodrow Sweetie & MJ

7:39 AM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Oooh, we don't tweet but our Mom does. She'll add you and read your tweets to us.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Good to have you back buddy!! Tweeting is fun, Mom doesn't have as much time for it as she used to, but I still um TWAT every once in a while.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home