Wednesday, July 08, 2009

A Tardy SPCA Saturday


We're like totes late with the SPCA Saturday so I'm hosting this so we cut to the chase. And also this week there were many lab mixes and I'm a lab mix so who better to expound on the greatness of lab mixes!

This is Sheba, actually a Husky mix. While not a lab mix, she is like my woo-tiful friend Khyra. And thus, awesome. My ma ape says she has gorge eyes. Wevs, ma ape.

Another not-lab mix (or maybe just a little), this boy is Mustafa.

Now labbies! OK, this is Sam who is a lab mix puppy who looks a wee bit like Ethel Jean.

And Molly, a REALLY shy lab mix who looks a little like Oscar and Ethel had a behbeh. And she turned out doofus, like them!

And BUBBLES, a choco lab.

She might be all lab because she retrieves, unlike me who will chase your stupid ball once or twice half-heartedly before retiring to chew on the spit-soaked wad of fuzz by myself, thankyouverymuch.

And--wheeee! This last dog is obvs not a lab mix. He's a young pitty/hound mix but he's totes awesome (even though I can't remember his name).

He gave my ma ape a fat lip! (You can see her itty bit wound over there on the left.) That's karma! For loving on lab mixes that ARE NOT ME!

She also fell for a lab/dane/mastiff/something huge mix name Hercules who is undergoing heartworm treatment. Lady, love a local lab! Or give to Moose's Rescue or something.

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

Bad Kharma for sure. Muzzer came home last night smellling like a puppy. We are making her sleep on the couch.

gussie n teka

7:23 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Lab mixes rock! Just like you and me Wally. But some of those other dogs are cute too. I tend to be more of a pitty fan myself.

xo
SB

8:37 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Tank woo fur khutting to the chase and sharing those pawesome pups!

I'm sure woo ofFURed to khyss your mom's booboo to make it better!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Tank woo fur the shoutout!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

wow great post - we hope all these guys get forever homes very soon

Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ

11:32 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Thank you for sharing the cute babies!! Not as cute as you, ut still in need of love! I hate when mommy and daddy come home smelling of doggies! I just don't understand why they need any more than me! =)

12:35 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

They should always let you host this show. You get right to the point and spare no nonsense. What better way to get these pups furever homes.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

When are you going to reign in that hooch of a ma ape of yours?
Ike

10:25 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

oooh kharma is a bitch, or so I have heard. I never knew it was a girl dog!!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home