Friday, February 01, 2008

Dr. Wally T. Corgador, MD

As many of you may know, I recently had a visit to the vet. What you may not know is that I myself am a medical genius--Dr. Wally T. Corgador, MD/DVM. Isn't this a face you would trust with your life (if not your bully sticks)?


My fellow veterinary doctor, Dr. Teti, called to tell me that the lump that was removed was biopsied (and possibly harvested for cloning purposes--Stan!) and that the tissue was BENIGN COLLAGEN. My secret has been found out.


Yes, I've been doing a little lip plumping to make my mouth a bit more kissable (like GooberStans!) What do you think of the results? (Next time I will make sure I am sober while injecting so I don't get little collagen puffs on my chest).

But last night I decided to expand my practice. I removed my own stitches!


My ma ape checked my stitchies before bedtime and--stitches OUT! She was shocked because I haven't been scratching or licking but she doesn't even know about my mad surgical skills! See my sissy check it out.


And she's a little shocked that I am such a talented surgeon!


My next patient? The moose. He has a nasty case of hemmorhoids, as you can see.

P.S. Don't worry. I've got a healthy scab over the area formerly stitched and I'm fine. Trust me, I'm a doctor!

Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Dexter said...

You are one talented dude. Looks like you're getting to the moose just in time (emergency surgery is in order).

Your sissie sure makes crazy bug eyes!

Mango

12:38 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

You are one amazing guy. I am so glad that Grammie was smart enough to let you into our family. You have much more talent than those two other dings that live here with us. Maybe they should go live with ETHEL.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Immmmpressive Wally! Add that to the long list of skills you have mastered. I hope your Ma Ape got a discount on your procedure. You did 1/2 the work!

Sherman

1:05 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Maybe you should be a Hollywood doctor if you're good with that Botox stuff! Your surgery ability is very impressive. I know who to come to if I need some work done!

Your friend, Lenny

1:15 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Good job taking out the stitches. I once bit a bump off the side of myself. SO I'm a surgeon :)

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY DOG, OH MY DOG, (sorry reverted to Janice from "Friends" mode there,

but that is what Jeannie screamed when she saw the photos

(by the way she is very very squeamish - but hey she is a darn hooooman - we dogs expect no more!)

Please do not eat any more of yourself Wally, you are a precious being. And a Dr. And a surgeon.

Jeannie also went into meltdown when she saw Moose's hemmorhoids (dear Dog, why is such an awful condition got a darned difficult name to spell - a bit like "dyslexia" I guess!)........

Jeannie says the next time she peeks on your blog....please, please Wally, slow down on the medical pics!

She is a delicate flower (ok, she is English!) I am Scottish, therefore a "tough" kind of geezer.

Now I will finish my epistle here, 'cos I have to start finding my muse......(us poets always have to have a "muse")....

cos I need to think of a suitable poem for our new Fatty Lump Society.......

love and licks and special licks to my looky likey dear sweet Mad Ethel!

Your pal, Marvin xxxxxxxxxx

2:28 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Oh the Servant was laughing like an idiot all by her human self (not counting us) up in her little sewing/computer room when she saw the "shocked sissy" photo.

wags from (most of) the whippets (we're missing one but he will be back later)

3:02 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Dr. Corgador, I would trust you with almost anything, except perhaps my tummy. NO touching the tummy.

xo
SB

3:11 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Hello Dr. Wally T. Corgador...I was wondering if I could come in for some butt implants? Time to make the booty look more delicious! I'm sure you are very skilled at cosmetic surgery!

Love & Licks,
Randi

3:27 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

ummmm wally....do you think you could get to the superbowl party at joes a little early and perform some liposuction on my belly....i mean...i want mango to see me at my tip top shape

4:32 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

seriously, you are my hero. Do you think you could surgically remove Tanner from my life?

check out some pics of your visit today on my blog!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally!
You aretalking about something we all know... you are so talented! Good job with those stitches!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

10:48 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Wally
Most doktows I don't twust so vewy uch, but You!!! I would cewtainly twust..youw lips awe supew kissable I'm suwe evewyone agwees!

I'm glad that you won't be injecting youw tummy anymowe though
stay well!!
smoochie kisses,
Asta

12:42 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Wally, poor moose! Those haemorrhoids (yeah, I had to look up the spelling in a dictionary) look kinda painful. Good job you're there to operate. J x

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home