Monday, January 28, 2008

My Nip/Tuck!

I'm back from my little nip/tuck! My ma ape had second thoughts cuz it was just a little lump and my blood tests don't show any problems but the vet said it was a good idea so they can test the tissue and so it doesn't get any bigger. She was still skeptical BUT did it anyway. I was STOKED to get botox. I've been practicing how I want my face FROZEN. I also wanted more junk in my trunk because who doesn't want more of a good thing?

Here we are in the car on the way there! I am a little concerned. Will I fit in my skinny jeans after my tummy tuck? Do I also need a brow lift?


My sissy came with me so they could look at her EXPLODE-A-BUTT and make sure it was healing fine which it is.

And we had to get weighed. Look at how shocked I am by my sissy's chub! She gained a whole pound! (Um, so did I. Scale's broken, I tell ya.) Look at this 114 pounds of doggie goodness!


My sissy gets worry eyebrows while we wait. She is a big baby and has to sit on my ma ape's lap.


I'm smarter than her so I totally know that they can find me on my ma ape's lap so I hide under the bench or between the bench and the wall. Genius! So this next part they took me in the back for my surge-a-ma-ree so I'll let sissy tell you about how she pined for me while I was away.


WE didn't PINe at ALL. We GOT to go to the BASEBALLS FIELDS and plaYYY! Totally FUNNN! I forgot I even had a BROTHER!!! I FOUND a BASEBALLS!


I was totally super good and they just gave me lidocaine for the surge-a-ma-ree and I just laid on the table like a good boy. Until I was waiting in the cage and then I heard my sister come in and I cried like I was dying and the vet techs got scared I was hurt. Then my sissy cried out to me and I cried back and it was like a total sob fest and I stopped crying as soon as they took me out to my ma ape. They shaved a little spot on my chest so I am totally metrosexual now and I have THREE stitches which means sissy has to be nice to me.


My ma ape tried to get a picture of all of me but you can't see where I had my surgery. But here I am all tired and ready to go home. It all only took 30 minutes which was just long enough to get me duck jerky which I totally deserved.


Thanks for all the well-wishes. I will also accept hugs, smooches and bussie kisses.

Labels: , , , ,

19 Comments:

Blogger Princess Patches said...

How about some Aire-hugs? We are passing them out to all dogs who get rid of BFT's!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

1:52 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wally: Thanks big time to your mom for posting the info so soon, and we hope you recover quickly! Three stitches should equal three treats, right?

kissies
gus n teka

2:41 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Wally, I'm sending you Shermie smooches and the girls send lots of nubby wiggles. Feel better soon, my man.

3 stitches is 3 chicken backs per meal for 3 years.

Sherm

3:01 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Running around the fields is way more fun then having lumps removed.

Simba xx

3:53 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I am so sending you hugs, kisses, and Bussie smooches. I'm also send you my very special, bacon wrapped Sophie snuggle. I'm so relieved you are all perfect again.

xo
SB

4:32 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

You are truly a man among men. Glad your removal went well. More treats, I say.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Your stitches look so sore, Wally! You definitely deserve LOTS of treats for what you've been through!
Does Ethel really weigh 114#? She sure hides it well!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

6:11 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Hello Wally -

I'm so happy they only removed your little thing-a-ma-jigger that you weren't supposed to grow anyway...Suppose they realized how cool you are & tried to clone you...well, that would probably be a neato thing anyway..but I like you as the one & only Wally T. Corgador....

Love & Licks & Rump Rubs Galore,
Randi

7:04 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Those stitches are HOT.

Mom couldn't stop laughing about your and Ethel's sob fest. Humans are so cold sometimes.

Love,
Your Girl Sam

9:41 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally!
TG everything went well with your surgery!
I just can imagine you two crying there!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

10:12 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Will a lick from a cute boston named ruby help you feel better??? if so you know where to find me!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

11:24 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

you are one brave dog. Ethel was a little less than broken up about your absence!

12:40 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Hope those stitches get all fixed fast. You look very serious and brave Wally.
Lots of licks,

Deefor

1:10 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Wally, glad you're doing OK. Sounds like you were superbrave and therefore you deserve tons more treats and stuff. J x

2:42 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Boy!

So glad you came through so well, and that the vet staff appreciates a well-behaved guy such as yourself (my girl says I could learn from you... I HATE having my paws and legs touched at the vets).

Extra goob smooches to your ma ape for posting your news so fast. I was thinking about you all day, and sending goober smooches. Another truckload or two are still on the way.

Make sure that your nip/tuck wasn't really for the purpose of cloning you. I'd make sure they verify where they sent your "sample" for the pathology.

Goober love & healing smooches,
Stanley

10:01 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Glad it went well. I can't believe Ethel just went and played and didn't even worry about you.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Oh Wally we are so glad it is all over. Imagine all that you went through and 3 stitches. In our book that is equivalent to a MAJOR treat fest,and chewies,and even a new stuffie to kill.Althoughs she will totally deny it Agatha cried when I hurt my leg and was crying too. She was a nervous wreck! Love Archie+Agatha(total lie)

2:58 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Hey Wally, I'm glad the surgery went well! My neighbor dog Tobey has lots of fatty lumps. She's kind of lumpy looking, but at least she has long fur. Big healing hugs to you!

Your friend, Lenny

P.S. The doctor's office scale is never right. It's always too heavy.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh Wally, I feel terrible, I have neglected giving you good get well wishes.

I am so sorry!

I am really really glad all is well.

Thank you for letting us have all the information and I hope you are on the road to recovery now.

I am going to give my Editor a big smack for being so tardy in catching up on your news.

love and healing licks, Marvin xxxxx

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home