Thursday, January 24, 2008

R(abblerouse) I(n) P(eace) Dennis Kucinich!

Dennis Kucinich is dropping out of the race. I always liked him because he is short and I had a sneaking suspicion he might choose me as a running mate because I would make him look tall. He also reminds me of my ma ape because she 1) is also diminutive in size 2) is also a vegan 3) keeps lots of things in her pockets.

Here is my favorite video of him on The Colbert Report. We could have made beautiful executive decisions together Dennis!



Peace out Dennis!

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Peanut said...

oh that made my mom laugh and laugh. It was funny.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Walls!

You have great taste in naked apes. He's a CRACK UP! Imagine the shenanigans that would have taken place in the White House had he won! (You'd let me stay in the Lincoln bedroom for a weekend, wouldn't you?)

Goober love & smooches always,
Stanley

8:37 PM  
Blogger Kathryn and Ari said...

Wally,
It's great to meet you. We're big fans of Colbert here, too. And Ari loves Kucinich, mostly because their ears are the same size!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Yup, that one was Bill-worthy. The servant woke him up to watch, and then they woke us up laughing.
wags from the sleepy whippets

11:52 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Thats funny.

Simba xx

4:13 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Wally!

Stella & I just tagged you & Ethel. Come on over to see what we'd like you to do!

Goob love,
Stanley

10:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That was a scream. Kucinich did a great job. Now if his supporters will only back Barack, there might be space for a canine on his ticket. Go Obana!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

qHi Wally, too bad he dropped out...you could have chased the aliens out of the white house!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home