Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Buttdate

Here's an update on my sissy's bum: IT'S BROKEN! Yup, my sissy went and ruptured her anal gland. EWWWW! And it is every bit as gross as you might imagine. G-R-O-S-S! But it has made me HIGHLY suspicious. Because you know who else has a broken butt? Tanner, aka DOOFUS. Is my sissy a DOOFUS? Signs point to yes.

To recap:

DIRTY BUTT (see, the snow even turns colors behind her):


CLEAN BUTT! (Pure as the driven snow)


Here are the things that have broken this week:

1) the iPawd (but it fixed itself)
2) the elliptical machine
3) my ma ape's car
4) my sissy

Things that have NOT broken:

1) WALLY T. CORGADOR.

Labels: , , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Peanut said...

again we say poor ethel but we are glad you are not broken wally

3:29 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

How the heck did she break her butt?? That sounds very painful. Try to keep the humping under control till she's better.

Sherman

4:03 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally, You better take good care of your bootay, because no one wants you to break your butt too. I hope Ethel is okay.

xo
SB

5:41 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

How in the world did she.....never mind, I don't think I want to know! I hope everything gets fixed soon. I hate when things start falling apart all at the same time!
Kaos

5:52 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

YUCK and DOUBLE YUCK...that doesn't sound good AT ALL!!!

Feel better Ethel and stay healthy Wally!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:10 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Yuck, that sounds unpleasant. Be careful Wally!

Your friend, Lenny

8:08 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

EEEEEWWW.....does she lick it to make it feel better? That's what I would do.

Bear

8:10 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

What caused her butt to be broken? Is it due to the fact that she sits on her butt for too long during the day? If that's the case, then I think my Mom has a high chance of getting a broke butt too cos she's always sitting on her butt at work.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

ick blech yuck that smell ew argh ugh I can still remember that smell!! We hope her rear heals soon.

12:04 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh dear. I hope Ethel's butt get better soon

~ Girl girl

2:08 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Thats a lot of broken things. I hope next week is better.


Simba x

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home