Monday, January 14, 2008

Some Points of Clarification

So in my last post some WISE A$$es pointed out that 1) that picture is in London 2) my ma ape is not a dude 3) she probably drives a jalopy of a newer vintage. Indeed, it was not an accurate representation of events. Fair enough. Her junker is sitting in a much less interesting location and, we hope, is not smoking. However, I will have you know that my sissy and I were so good. Some things we did not do (which we may have done last visit my the grandparents):

1) bite gramps
2) go through the grandparents' luggage, strew toiletries across floor
3) steal a granola bar from previous mentioned luggage
4) growl at granny
5) jump repeatedly on granny (that one is not MY fault)

The one thing we DID do was to open up a tin of sardines but that was not really bad because we were trying to be good and make our own dinner. There also may have been a little of this:

in front of granny and gramps. But while they acted disgusted I know they loved it. Just like sissy.

And if I were not SO GOOD would my granny have brought me this?

I will tell you more about their visit later. Should my ma ape ever get her car back and in working order.

Labels: , , , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Moco said...

OMD! You really bited Gramps and growled at Granny (with an N)? I am not sure what to say. You and ETHEL must have can opener teeth to get into the sardines. What is the deal with ETHEL's backside all of a sudden. You look like a permanent attachment. I hope that stuffie lasts a day or so. Sorry the Seachickens did not win for you. To be beat by an "old man." I surprised that you didn't open a bunch of tuna cans in your frustration.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Wally, I'm not even sure what to say here. But I wonder why you prefer your sissy to a blankie when it comes to the humpy time? Blankies don't snap at you or move and humans find it HILARIOUS.

Also, biting does not win treats. Sardines sound good though.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Hi Wally - You know what? When my mom saw that pic in your last post..she thought outloud to me & said, "that doesn't look like Baltimore..." what a loonie...

So glad you were good for your granpeoples...but why would you want to growl at gramps?

Love & Licks,
Randi

6:58 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Glad you and Ethel have cleaned up at least part of your act around the Grand Parents. 'Course, it is kinda hard to see how you could've been MUCH worse. Biting Gramps is a NONONONONO! We find that G-papas are soft bacon touches. Try the big brown eyes bit and see!


gussie

9:40 PM  
Blogger sharkgila said...

Oh, but don't they know bites and growls are our way of saying 'I like you'? My granny is coming to visit today, I'm preparing her a special jump & gnaw routine.

Wooo,
Togo

10:35 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Man I wish we lived with you guys.

Bear

11:21 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

you guys sure do know how to impress your elders. how were the sardines?! Mom said I need more fish because my skin is so dry, I will ask her for sardines.

12:21 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Erm, I guess you had lotsa fun with your grandparents although I'm not too sure if they felt the same. LOL!

3:55 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

How nice of them to bring you a present.

Simba xx

4:12 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

BOL...well at least all they grandfolks brought you a prezzie...even if you did do THAT to Ethel! How does she stand it?

Lots of Licks, ruby

10:13 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

You bit & growled at your granny? I'm sure she still loves you guys or else she wouldn't have given you that squirrel stuffie right?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:27 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I think that toy is a plant. Watch out for your nuts, dude.
Ike

1:24 PM  
Blogger PerfectTosca said...

Now luggage is something I could get into! Yeah!

Not sure I would get away with biting gramps though.

I was wondering, does that stuffie still have its stuffing in it now?

1:39 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

That is one of the COOLEST indoor Stupid Squirrellies EVER.

screaming wags from the whippets

3:58 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Woober!

I agree with Ike. Watch out for your nuts (and what's up with your fixation on Ethel's nether region?)

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home