Saturday, January 05, 2008

Weekend Cleaning

My ma ape said that we have to clean the house before Granny (with an N for Nebraska) gets here. This could be a monumental task and the ma ape said that we will need all paws on deck.

Sissy was alarmed but volunteered to rid the yard of squirrels. Gee thanks, sissy.


I wanted to work on the ambience so I got out one of my oldest and bestest friends, the bungee corgi:

Bungee Corgi came all the way from Seattle! And is still--miraculously--in one piece. We have heart to hearts from time to time to discuss life as a short-legged dude. He is the strong, silent type and is an excellent listener.


I think Granny (N for Needing Snacks, Granny!) will like to meet B.C. He's the kind of friend you can really sink your teeth into.

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh how exciting! I'm sure Granny will love your little friend! AND give you snacks!

Lots of Licks, ruby

5:17 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh your granny and you are going to have so much fun.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I wish I was your granny, so I could come and have a heart to heart with your B.C., and of course, hang with you.

You will never guess Wally?! My mom went to a god damned cat show today. Not on purpose at least. She took loads of photos and is going to post all about it later tonight. Her eye balls have been red all day because of those god damned cats, and not because she was drinking with them.

xo
SB

7:26 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Granny time = treat time! Woot!
Ike

7:32 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Wally Boy!

I understand the need for a strong, silent stuffy friend who knows how to listen well! I too have a few of those. I'm sure BC will add to the ambience of Casa de Wally!

Incidentally, don't know if you've heard this yet or not, but they're calling all of the Huckleberry supporters who voted for him because of Chuck Norris...
Chuckabees! Isn't that the best name?

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

1:37 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

I would like to help Ethel with the squirrels. Please.

Pippa

7:52 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

oh dog our parents cleaned this weekend too, and FINALLY put away the Christmas junk!

8:04 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

well yuo are pretty lucky that your gramma is coming for a visit...my mommy said she feels sorry for your mom...we love gramma...but we love that she isnt visiting our house for days at a time...she is a clean freaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak....but we can drive to her house any time..which is good for both of us...

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home