Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Lovin'!

Warning: This post is not appropriate for young pups and/or those people who do those really perverted google searches and wind up on my blog.

Hmmmm..I wonder what my sissy's up to.


Hey sissy! Whatcha doing?


Hey--where'd Wally go?


What is he doing back there?


Oh no!


It takes a lot of concentration!


Still workin....


Ahhhh....a job well done.


But wait, does she need some more Wally Love?


Hey--where are you going, sissy! Come back! I wasn't done!


Sometimes a dog's gotta hump what a dog's gotta hump.

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

What a way to ring out the old year!

Happy new one.

xo
SB

11:06 AM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Umm, whoa. I finally know what your talking about. Pawsonally I prefer blankies to other dogs.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

Is this activity part of your new weight loss regimen?!

J&N

12:48 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Ethel is a soooo lucky.

Sigh....Samantha

PS What are you doing for New Years Eve!!??!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

OMD Wally...that was almost too much for my little puppy eyes!!!

Happy New Year!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

3:54 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I feel ya on this one my friend.

Happy New Year!!!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh my, I am blushing......

6:24 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

ha ha ha, that was funny,

Happy New Year to you & your family

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

7:01 PM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

See, you're so svelte, we couldn't see you on your final approach upon landing Ethel airport...

7:06 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober!

You sure have a long wind up to the Ethel hump. She was not phased at all. What's that about?

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home