Wednesday, December 26, 2007

More Holiday Shenanigans

OK, Granny, I know what you're thinking--I'm spoiled and I don't need MORE stuff. Well, this isn't more STUFF, it's more stuff that we did for the holiday.

Since the apes were home we got to go to the field. (My Grammie with an M for My Friend Peanut's once commented on our big backyard. Actually our backyard is kind of small and has a big stupid unusable pool in it. This is a field by our house that we PRETEND is ours when they are not using it for tailgating before football games. True story. Sometimes I find tasty snackables there and then my ma ape runs at me with her arms waving--NOOOOOOOO! It's hilarious). Look! Green (and sunny) Christmas!

Also everyone wants my bed, especially my sissy who has started taking it over, as you can see. But she doesn't even know how to use it. Look!


And this was the dinner for the apes. That's Santa Bock in the background. And on the right is homemade tofurkey, some of it plain and some of it with pomegranate/raspberry glaze. And on the left is African Pineapple, Kale and Peanut stew served over roasted spaghetti squash. And in the front are spicy sweet potato and yam fries. I tasted them all to take sure they were ok. They were! But they were not as good as the quail my sissy and I had!


And this was the best part! Little Wally-sized punkin pies! My sissy and I got to have pie for dessert AND pie for breakfast.


And best of all, in two weeks my Granny with an N for Nebraska will be Granny with an N for Near Wally! And Gramps! P for Partner in Snacks!

Labels: , , ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally
Yes, you are spoiled but I love you that way!
I'd love to have some fries!
Are you happy with Ethel taking your bed??
Have a good night
Lorenza

8:39 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey! I sleep exactly the same way on my bed. Who needs a pillow for their head? My bum is way more important.

xo
SB

p.s. Yeah, she worked in movies, but she says teaching is far more rewarding. ahem, cough, cough, gak. Oh, excuse me. I just choked on my words.

p.p.s. She just told me to stop being a smart ass. Well, why does she think I sleep with my ass on a pillow? It's precious, damn it!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Oh my dog, that people food looks WEIRDS to me but my mom is droooooling!

So glad your pawliday was a good one.

11:57 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

We. Love. The. Field. Love. It.

the whippet

11:59 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

oops - overexcited..
that was all of us: the whippets

12:01 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

woah that food looks GREAT! so the granny is moving near to you? sounds pawesome!

2:58 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Mitch likes to sleep like that too! I guess his head likes to be on hard surfaces!
You guys got a whole pie all to yourselves??!! We're living in the wrong household!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

5:02 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

I think you should claim that "backyard" for your own. You and Ethel need it more than anyone else. How exciting that Granny (with an N) and Gramps will be coming soon. Get your best I'm starving face on so you can get more snacks. Why didn't Ethel get a bed?

5:02 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

That is the field of DREAMS!! All that room to run, send pee mail & hunt for snackables! You're living the good life Dude.

That people food looks super delicious...even though it's missing one very important thing. MEAT!! But your Apes had some good old Pixburgh beer so that should make up for it. At least you got quailables.

Sherman

8:12 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I want your field. I do I do. Look at all that food. Yum Glad you got some

10:18 AM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

My Dearest Wally...you have have ANY idea what the two of us could do to those Wally-sized-Pumpkin-Pies together?!?!? It would be Magic I tell you.....

Love,
Samantha

10:42 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Holy dog, those food really made me drooooool!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:08 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We got your awesome Christmas card in the mail today! What a super cool photo! Thank you so very much!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

12:45 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh I'm Dreaming of a Green Wally Christmas!

how funny, not only does Ethel look like me, but she sleeps in the same position toooooooo!

This is getting darn freaky!

Your foodables looked amazingables, and very stuff down the neckables.

oh dog, once you start with this "ables" you are never done.

My work here is done, otherwise I would take up the whole darn blog with my commentables.

Loveables and lickables, totally addictedables to the Wallyables.......

Marvin xxxxxxxxxxx

4:33 PM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

Your sissy fell out of your bed.

That food looks delish... but especially those fries! YUM!

What a beautiful day you had to play in your "yard"!

;o)
M & I

11:04 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober!

Obviously, Ethel values her booty as much as I do mine. Forget the noggin, it can handle anything... must pamper the booty!

By the way, don't EVER try to plead that you're not spoiled. I have it on good authority (yours) that your MA ape is CRAZY WILD about you and Ethel.

By the way, I think that the next time Ethel takes over your bed you go lay down with your booty facing her face and give her a little shot of Wally gas... that should get her out of the area long enough for you to TAKE BACK the bed!

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home