Thursday, December 27, 2007

BUSTER's BIG 1-0!


Buster is bustin' out all over! It's his big 1-0 today. Buster is one of my oldest and bestest friends so we are going to be partying like it's 1997 (when Buster was the big 0-1!) here! Here are ten of my favorite things about 10-year old Buster:

1) his potty mouth
2) his witty political commentary
3) his kissies
4) his love of the animals, hatred of the olsen trolls
5) his mad organization skills in getting us together for chats
6: this verse in his self-penned burpday song:
PLENTY OF CHEESE N BACON
LOTS OF BONES N CAKES N COOKIES
FREE FLOWING BEER TO GET US SHAKIN
7) his mad donut thievin' skills
8) our regular coconut-enhanced dance routines
9) he looks great on the beach in his bikini
10) he's the best friend a little corgador could have

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Aaaaw. That's so nice, Wally. I almost cried. Well, okay, I didn't almost cry, but my stomach gurgled, which is just as meaningful.

I hope to one day be the big 1-0 myself. All signs are looking up, but mom won't let me have any beer for Bussie's barkday. Drats! I'll try for a vodka instead.

xo
SB

8:18 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

What a great tribute to a mature dude like Buster. You are a good friend!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Thanks for letting us know - we'll go say happy birthday. Ten is a biggun!

the whippets

12:07 AM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

TEN! That's ten-tabulous! Aged like a fine cognac...

Anyway, we just received your and Ethel's Christmas card in the mail, OMD we love it! We especially love the pic on the back... you are too cute Wal...

Here's to Stubbies!

;o)
M & I

12:51 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Nice tribute to Buster!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

3:20 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Bussie is the BEST!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

5:36 AM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

We're late. Again. But we hope he had a great bday!

HEY - you just posted on our blog. Does that mean your home from the vet? Spill it!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Boy!

You are SWEET to honor your Bussie pal like that. I had NO IDEA he was approaching the double digits. He's hip for an elderly guy.

I've got to go congratulate him! I love him too, man!

Goober love & Bussie Birthday smooches,
Stanley

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home