Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Stan IS the Man!

Last night we came home from walkies there were not one but TWO boxes for Wally T. Corgador waiting on the porch!

The first? From Only Natural Pet Products. It was fully of my ticker meds and hot spot spray for my itchies. BO-RING!


But the second was from KANSASS! And what lies near the borders of Kansas? The Republic of GOOOOOBERSTAN! And inside the box was a letter with SMOOCHES from my StanMan AND a GREAT magnet of him at his athletic best. Look! We put him on my freezing box right at my height (for when I need emergency smoocheroonies).


And the box was a box FULL OF NOSES! How awesome is THAT. There were moozles and snoozles and beef puffs (of unknown origin). He said he ordered them from SitStay.com in NEBRASKA! Sweet! My granny is in Nebraska. Do you think I could order her on the internets and have her arrive on my doorstep in a box? I will look into this. (You can try, too, Stan, but then you guys have to visit me. I don't like to share). Inside the box were TWO of everything cuz Stan is jealous that I have a sissy so he's nice to mine. Look at all this stuff!


But I'm SO MAD because he sent my sissy her FAVORITE thing--squeaky balls! She runs around the house squeaksqueaksqueak until she kills the d**&(*($% squeaky. Only I get to squeak! I also got two bananadanas. My sissy is indifferent to them but I'm a bit of a dandy and love to get dressed up. One is a cool hula bunny (is that some cultural icon, Stan?) and the other is RED for the HOOOOOSKERS.

Here's the problem with sissies, Stan. They try to snake your snoozle!


Be patient, sissy one. We both get snoozles!


I approve. Heartily!


Sissy enjoys as well.

I loved mine so much I didn't even notice my ma ape putting on the bananadana while I was chewing!

Thanks so much Stan for introducing us to the new wonderful food of NOSES. Now i know if I get hungry I can always do a little nibbling on my ma ape's shnozz. She can consider it free rhinoplasty.

Labels: , , , ,

18 Comments:

Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Boy!

I am so pleased you like the noses! Can't think of a better snack, other than the other end of a bull...PIZZLE!

You look mighty fine in the hula bunny bananadana (I assumed your sissy would snag that one, but it looks great on you). Maybe someday we'll enjoy a moozle together!

Goober love,
Stanley

6:26 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Stanley sends the most thoughtful gifts! He's got you pegged, Wally!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

7:09 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

oh man, What do you have to do to get prezzies from Stanley?! No. NO. I don't want to know.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Your sissy looks a tiny bit evil in that last picture of her.... Sly and sneaky, if you know what I mean.

Stan the Man is the best!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Holy Noses!! Those look SO scrumptious...I'm gonna have to steal Mom's plastic & order me some.

~sigh~...Lola wants to know how your itchy medicine works 'cuz she's been really itchy & the Tea Tree stuff Mom is using isn't working all that well.

Sherm

8:38 PM  
Blogger Poppy said...

I like your bandana. The piggy nose makes my Mommy sad though. She's weird.

Poppy

9:03 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally
Sure you were happy with that box full of things from Stan!
Are those real piggy noses?? I don't know but looks like you enjoy it a lot!
Besos
Lorenza

9:38 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

who knew noses could be so yummy! you pups sure do look like you are enjoying them!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

11:09 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

I never even though of eating a nose! I'm gonna have to try it cuz you're looking pretty happy in those pics. Stanley is sooo nice!

Tucker

11:27 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

How lucky can you get? Noses and neck wraps. You are one special and stylin' dude.

12:06 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Walls!

I forgot to tell you, man. Those beef puffs are actually cow ears. It's in really really tiny print on the sticker.

And, yes, everydog! Those are real pig noses (and cow noses ~ which you did not see featured here).

Enjoy, buddy. Smooches to the sissy & the ma ape.

Goob love,
Stanley

12:46 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

That snout looks really cute. I bet it tastes even better. Stan is always so thoughtful and never disappoints! :)

2:37 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I think it looks yummy, Mummy says she's not sure she could watch me eat that. Well don't look thats my advise.

Simba xx

2:38 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh, that is sooo nice of Stanley. The pig's snout looks delicious! YUM! I only had one pig's ea today. It was tasty...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

10:47 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Stan really is the man! Your snoozle snaking sissy sure seems satisfied.
Ike

10:59 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Stan is such a sweetheart!

And thats how the hooooomans get us dressed up, give us treats and then they pounce with all manner of wearables!

You look cool anyway, so do not fret Wallyables!

Kissables, Marvinables, (ooooops sorry I took it all too far there!)

11:14 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

That first box wasnt so bad.

You need to look after that fit corgador cuerpo.

Pippa

11:51 AM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

Ooooh, how fun, a package direct from gooberstan... I hear the customs officers are killer in that republic!

We love piggie snouts too, aren't they great, kinda foamy... and porky, yum!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home