Sunday, September 30, 2007

Unwelcome Visitors

Lately I've been doing a lot of this.


And this (roaching while grimacing)


And feeling like this.

The culprit is a deadbeat named Al Urgee who squats in places where he is not welcome. Last month he made my friend Stan feel like this:

What a jerk! (Al, not Stan who is a stand up fellow!) I think Al must have stolen my address from Stan and come for a visit. He's been hanging out in my ma ape's nose and he's been making me itchy. I have some bald patches and scabs from scratching so much. We had some images of Al enlarged and saw THIS:

http://gimps.de/wettbewerb/albums/userpics/big-dick-cheney.jpg

AHHHH! No wonder I'm so irritated! Get this dude offa me! My ma ape has been slipping me some bennies! This dude Benny Drill has helped me sleep through the night and make me less irritated and irritable. It's been working a bit. I hope Benny chases Al off so I can leave him


behind.

Labels: , , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Wally...
I've been visited by that Al guy before. In fact my eyes have been really watery lately and that is what Mom thinks it is. 'Cept I call him Al Jerky since I think he's a real jerk!!!

I hopes you and your Ma Ape feel better soon! Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:10 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Hey Wally,
Sorry we haven't been keeping in touch. Vacations are lots of work. We have some huge news we posted about and will try and be better about getting around to everyone's blogs

6:13 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Dude, I totally feel your pain. Al is what makes me have racoon eyes and I hate em.

Bear

6:14 PM  
Blogger Poppy said...

Poor Wally. My dad knows that Al Urgee guy. He's a total jerk. Maybe a nice game of tag would cheer you up. Your name ends in "y," so if you want to play, come over to my blog and see how to do it!

Poppy

10:53 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Gee, that Al Guy sure has sharp canine teeth. Sharper than mine! Hope you will find something to cheer yourself up today...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:26 AM  
Blogger Em said...

Mollie had a run-in with Al earlier in the year, it made her a very poorly pup. He makes me cry and my nose red, too... Hope he leaves you alone soon!!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Em said...

Hey Wally

We've nominated you and your apes & sis for a little awardable, come on over to Mollie's blog to find out more.

Em & Mollie

8:20 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woob!

That Al is such a freeloader. Hope Benny does the trick for you & you're back to your Wally Ways soon.

Always appreciate a nice BUTT SHOT! Thanks, man.

Goober love,
Stanley

9:43 AM  
Blogger Benhur Xobile said...

A Benny Drill?
I didn't know I have a drill...better go check with Mummy. Either ways, good to know that i can help you sleep better!

=P
Benny

10:19 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

well, thanks for putting me right on the Al personable.

love and licks, Marvin dddddd

10:29 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Wally
That Al guy has to be ewwadicated once and fow all.he suwe looks evill!.I'm suwe Benny will help,but we ust do mowe!
I hope you feel lots bettew soon
I'm sending extwa smoochie kisses youw way
love you
Asta

11:35 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Ugh...Al came to my house too. I'm very scratchy and my eyes are all goopy.

Al is everywhere!!

Lola

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home