Thursday, July 05, 2007

Gorge for Freedom!



The one thing I DO like about the fourth of July is the hot dog eating contest on Coney Island. What better way to celebrate America than stuffing your face with a nutritionally devoid food made of the leftover bits in meat processing plants and then trying not to barf? Awesome!

And this year there is a NEW champion, an America, who ate 66 hot dogs in 12 minutes. I say--AMATEURS! If I had to pull those suckers off the counter and eat them covertly before my apes caught me I could down 166! When will they let us dogs enter?

For those of you curious about what I had to eat for the holiday, here is a list: steak, shrimps, tuna, pup-aya, wallymelon, raspberries, marrow bone, banana, squashes, yams, aspara-Gus, frosty paw, mock duck, and blueberries.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

If I ate 66 hotdogs I would hate to see the results - they make me ill!

That's quite a list of food you ate there Wally. You sound like "The hungry catterpillar" in that book!

Licks
Oscar x

5:50 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh gosh, that's sick! Altho I'm known as a food terminator & a greedy fat pig, I don't een think I can finish eating 66 hotdogs & no way in 12 min too! I think I'll barf...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:39 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

I'm with you, Wally. I may be small, but give me a bag of hot dogs and you'd swear I was a Newfy! Hehehe :)

And thank you for the "fierce" comment. I don't know what she means by that, either. I don't think she even knows. She just likes to hear herself talk.

Puggy kisses
Suki

7:43 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

Wally, no offence meant, mate, but - you are not greedy are you??

Pippa

7:46 AM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

I ate two big bisquits yesterday (finally) and the results this morning were not pretty.

Well, especially to n.mom who walks me in the morning.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I think you got a huge amount of food and I wish I could have been there to share it with you.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

How do you come up with this stuff Wally??!! hahahahahaha You're too much! There is NO WAY I'd want to eat all that stuff in that amount of time! NOPE!
You did treat yourself yesterday, didn't you!!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

11:02 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hmm..it just proves that you are still a growing dog Wally. :) So what are you having next?

11:03 AM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Holy crap, your menu yesterday was impressive.

Thrawn

5:31 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

i juz saw tat contest yesterday in my local news....

3:12 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober butt,

What the hell is mock duck??

Also, you should know I told Suki to challenge you NOW on the hot dog front. Why wait til next year? I could score the hotdogs for ya if you're up for it.

Your goober,
Stanley

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home