Friday, July 13, 2007

Googlicious

I gave a tantalizing hint about some searches that have led weary Googlers to my website. I will tell you more:

1. "wally melon": This is the favorite summertime snack of the corgador. For your viewing pleasure, here is a picture of a wallymelon that a lady claims she sees the virgin mary in:



I made a VERY dirty joke about eating the Virgin Mary that made my ma ape blush and she says I cannot repeat it here.

2. "tom cruise house": I don't know Tom Cruise or where he lives or how large his closets are. (Thank you, I'll be here all day, tip your waitress!).

3. "Vets that can freeze dog semen in South Carolina." Um, I hope this is not ANOTHER Republican sex scandal. (Note: these are far dirtier than my wally melon joke; read at your own peril!)

4. "wally's butts": Yes, there have been the usual requests for "big ass" but apparently fans of My Humps wish to differentiate themselves from the connoisseurs of Large Donkeys. Then I was confused--my BUTTS? Isn't one enough? My ma ape suggested they were looking for Wally Butts, the Georgia football coach who became a part of first amendment legal history when his libel case made it to the Supreme Court. But then she stopped talking and I woke up.

So, here you go, searchers, an array of the rear view:

Tail down.


A slight upturn with wag.


And full-on curl.

Yes, I have a jaunty trot.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Peanut said...

I thnk those people wanted to see multiple pictures of your bum and you gave it to them.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

woaah wally this was one scandalous entry! I hope this doesnt generate even more questionable searches.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I only know one wally butts and that is you! Great searches even if a little off color!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:20 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Wally,

I can just hear you singing the Black Eyed Peas song along with Fergie,

"They love my HUMP, my HUMP, my HUMP, my HUMP! My lovely Wally lumps... CHECK IT OUT!"

Just so you know, my girl has a thing for your wobbly bits. She thinks you're all that AND a bag of bull pizzles.

Your goober bud (writing under duress),
Stanley

12:05 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

woo hoo Wally! Nice butt, baby!

12:31 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hmmm, I can't see Virgin Mary in the watermelon. You tail's very fluffy & nice big ass! Hehehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home