Thursday, July 12, 2007

Who's Down with BPP?


Yeah you know me! LOOK WHAT IKE SENT ME! He sent me the funniest, most awesome, most amazing card EVER. Can you see what we're doing? We're hunting BULL PIZZLE. Because we are BPP, bull pizzle pals. And you can't really tell but the cow's eyes are TOTALLY BIG because he is so afraid of us!

Thanks so much for the card! I do regret to say, however, that I think my ma ape may have died from a brain aneurysm caused by laughing too hard. It was totally worth it.

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Peanut said...

Oh my dogness that was so funny. My mom didn't stop laughing for forever.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

That Ike...he's such a creative guy...oh and very dreamy too....

oh, and so are you Wally!

Lots of Licks,Ruby

8:05 PM  
Blogger Ume said...

hi Wally,
Ike is a great BPP! the card is priceless!!!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

OMDOG I am laughing too!!! what an awesome card!!!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

My mom is totally trying to take credit for my comedy genius. Whatever.
Ike

9:20 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

That sure looks like a pawsome card

~ girl girl

11:13 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

that's one funny card. i hope your mom didn't get brain freezee!

wet wet licks

Boo

1:01 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

haha..i can't stop laffing Wally. Good luck to you and Ike with your BP hunting.

4:18 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG that Ike is such a character! What a perfect card! hehehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:21 AM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Mom almost spit her coffee on us when she read this over our shoulders. Ike rocks!

TBP

9:00 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hehehehe, funny!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home