Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Itchy-Ro!

http://mvdesign.mvcreations.com/graph_design/baseball/ichiro.jpg

Last night was the baseball All-Stars game (ask Joe Stains, he's the real fan) and my favorite baseball player (other than Sammy Sosa who may also be a showdog) is Itchy-ro Suzuki from the Seattle Moaners and last night he hit an IN PARK homerun because he's so fast and he was the MVP of the game!

And according to this picture he is also a tornado. And I'm not sure what kind of substances you have to inject or injest in order to turn into a weather phenomenon but I suspect they might be banned.

Here I am with my Itchy-ro rubber duckie! And I can confirm that in addition to being an excellent fielder, a reliable hitter, and a blistering fast dude, he does indeed walk on water.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

Hey Wally: That is a neat toy. My dad has an Ozzie Smith thing like that, but I can't get near it. Only time I hear the man holler! Human apes are strange

8:10 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally.
I watched the game too and I agree with you. Ichiro played great! He deserved to be MVP.
Have a nice day
Lorenza

8:22 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Wally...
Either you stayed up too late watching the game OR had too much ballpark beer. Which is it...inquiring minds want to know!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

10:31 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Hey! What about my Fonzy Soriano? He led the *almost* come-back for the National League!

Hey, we gotta celebrate what we can....

12:20 PM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Wally, you look like a serious baseball dog. I love the look on your face with your toy.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Cool toy, I wonder if my daddy can get me a rubber don mattingly toy?

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

4:47 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

oh we were really cheering when he hit that inside the park homer, he was fast like a boston terrier on those bases!! Did you see Eric Byrnes boo dog jump in that water? That was great too!

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home