Sunday, July 08, 2007

The storm before the calm

Warning--this is a sissy heavy post. You might turn green reading this one, too.

Yesterday the apes decided to try to wear us out before they left so we wouldn't behave like WILD ANIMALS while they were gone. This generally means letting me meander around while throwing the tennis ball to my sissy so she makes funny faces.

Like this one:


Here she is practicing walking on two legs.


When the tongue starts flapping you know she's getting tired.


Beware the teeth.


How does she avoid biting off her floppy tongue with those nasty teeth?


And she continued to embarrass me with her tenuous control over her own mouth.


Flip.


Flop.


And then this happened. I decided I wanted to play tennis ball even though I could care less about tennis balls or fetching. Sometimes a boy just wants a ball, ok?

So if you look the ball has been thrown to me and is bouncing just above my head. Sissy does not watch where she is going and...


BIFF!

My sissy heard a mouthful from me. And look who got the tennis ball!


All's well that end with Wally getting what he wants.


Ahhhhhhhhhh!

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hehehe, your sister sure is a ball enthusiasts huh!? She sure catches the ball good...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:49 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Oh, Wally, did you get hurt?

Does Ethel ever swallow the tennis ball? Her mouth is HUGE!!!

Puggy kisses
Suki

8:22 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ooooh! Ouch! Wally, I hope you are ok?

I still say your Ethel is my sister, she looks so much like me it is unbelievable!

I get like her too where tennis balls are concerned, we have masses of wet, chewed up ones here!

love and licks, Marvin xxxx good action pics!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Glad you got what you wanted

10:23 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Ethel sure has a LOT of teeth!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

11:57 AM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

You took that hit like a champ, man!

Bear

PS Ethel is crazy cool.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

dang, head on collision!! I would have yelled at her too!!!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

BIFF? Why not BLAM, SOCKO, or ZOWIE??? (sounded like the old Batman and Robin live "action" TV show).

Wally Goob, if possible, I think you actually look better upside down!

Your goob bud,
Stanley

8:08 PM  
Blogger Liza said...

GREAT sissy photos - we think Ethel and you look super!!

8:12 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Wally,
I was wondering when I'll start seeing you in those pictures! Ethel is very agile (not saying that you are not Wally), she's like poetry in motion or sumting.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

I was so stunned looking at Sissy in action that I forgot to say anything.

Pippa - rendered barkless by Ethel yet again

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home