Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy Burpday MAGGIE!

http://www.anythingairedale.com/images/cardeverydog.jpg

Happy Burpday to an Airefriend (but no airhead) Maggie! She is partying it up with her brother Mitch.

I like this picture because it has dogs on it including an Airedale but I was unsure about using it because inappropriate apostrophe usage drives me batty. I mean, battier than I already am. And Maggie's so smart I'm sure she'd notice.

So, Maggie, have a great burpday full of wonderful snacks, good friends, your lovely family, and no mis-used punctuation. Teach Mitch the 's comes after the e. As in MAGGIE'S!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

Apart from inappropriate apostrophes - especially with possesive something or others - how about overuse of Caps for every Noun.

(Don't mean Ethel's use of - before you find an excuse to bark at her).

I have no idea what I am saying, mistress made me write this, as she has a no unnec caps fetish - or phobia?

Pippa - Confused And Tired

3:03 PM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

Wally where the heck are the newfs and corgadors in that picture?

3:31 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Hey Wally,
Misused apostrophes drive me batty, too! Just like "too" & "to", "your" and "you're" and "their" and "there". I don't get it, it's not that hard!!!

Sorry, I was getting a little carried away there...

Oh, and I liked your "free association" comment about the dog that walks himself. I would LOVE to see that!

Puggy kisses
Suki

3:57 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Thank you so much Wally!! My birthday just keeps going on and on and on today! I'm having the best time!

Love ya lots,
Still the birthday girl,
Maggie

4:51 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

maggie is one of the smartest girls ever I think!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Have you seen the book "eats shoots and leaves" all about bad grammar? Mum says it's a good read! The author is Lyn Truss she thinks

Licks
Oscar x

4:40 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

a ha ha ha ha ha! Can I send this to my students?

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home