Wednesday, July 18, 2007

For ME?

I wanted to post about something happier than my last post so I thought I'd post about the two greatest things EVER. Food and PRESENTS. And even better, food and presents from my BFF Sherman of Jackman Ave!

Look--here I am upset because my sissy is opening MY box. Her name is NOT Wally Corgador so she is committing a FEDERAL CRIME by opening it.



But then I pulled out the letter from Sherman and Sherman said I DON'T have to share if I don't want to! Look how happy THAT made me! And look how handsome Sherman is in his picture.


But then Sherman said that Penny wants to be Ethel's BFF like Sherman is my BFF. And Ethel doesn't make girl friends often so she and Penny can be BFF. They have a lot in common like being tall and skinny and having long legs and liking to chase things. I hope Ethel does not bite my head, though.

Here Ethel makes a SILLY face while she eats her bully strap from her BFF Penny.


And here I take my bully strap that my BFF sent me. Notice how I don't make a silly face at all. So dignified.


And here I am chewing the bully strap while Toe Mato watches. Sherm sent me the Mater, too! And I don't even have to get in trouble for going into the garden for getting it!


And here is the Deedle Dee rat that makes a LOT of noise when you bite his belly. The ma ape likes when I play with this while she's going to sleep. Sherm said his mom got tired of the noise so she sent it to me! How sweet!


There's more stuff (like DIET snacks that Sherm says are just called diet for our mum's sakes and not cuz we're FAT) that I will show you later. I've gotta go play with my new toys!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG Toe Mato is just the most perfect stuffy for you! Now when the real thing is missing from the garden, guess who'll get blamed! You got some awesome gifts there Wally!
BTW I tagged you to list 5 of your favorite books. Check out my blog for details.

Love ya lots,
Maggie

12:50 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

What great toys!!! Especially Toe Mato!!! That one pix of you where you were 'dignified'...um, you looked like you had the crazy eyes...just like I get when something yummy (like wallymelon) is in front of me!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

1:39 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally. thosebully straps looks delicious!! Am I right??
Enjoy your presents from your BFF Sherman!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

1:44 PM  
Blogger Sparky said...

How do I get on the "sending pressies" list?!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

Not that it's anything to do with your presents - which look super cool - but I don't think it's such a good idea that Ethel and Penny are BFF.

You see I quite fancy Penny too. Even tho' she seems to adore Peanut.

But on relection, maybe Ethel can convince Penny of the wisdom of more than one boyfriend. Although I could be biting off a bit too much with those two. And I don't want to end up without either of them

So let Ethel know whatever happens she is still my main girl. And her face does not look silly. EVER.

Your pal Pippa.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Bullies come in strap form too!!??
Ike

8:02 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I'm very glad you & Sissy like all of your presents. I knew you'd like the bully straps. They are delicious & low fat too. That means I get to eat one every single day!!

That's a great picture of you & I together...even if I am just on paper.

Sherm

8:48 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Wally,

At least your priorities are straight. Play with toys now, talk about them later! I'm especially taken with Toe mater. He'd make a good pillow after a few good chews.

Since you seem to be the expert, just how many ways can you eat bull pizzle? (I'm imagining the scene from Forest Gump where Bubba talks about all the ways you can fix shrimp...)

Be watching the mailbox. It should be there by the weekend if not before.

Goober love & pizzle envy,
Stanley

9:30 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

that tomater stuffy is AWESOME!! you have such a great BFF!!! how long until you turn that mater into ketchup?

11:21 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Mmm, those bully straps look soooo yummy! I love them too coz they smell & taste good...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

1:14 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

"Dignified", yes, that is the word which totally and utterly describes you, Wally!

lovely pics!

love and licks Marvin xxxx

1:16 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

hey wally...you and ethel are sure lucky you have a BFF it is so much fun. i specially like toe mato...it is yuummy and juicy and squisshy.....

2:36 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Bully for bully sticks! What BFF you two have!

Licks
Oscar x

3:12 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Woo! It's like xmas over there in Wally World -- Party Time -- Excellent! Over here in Sophie world, my ma ape has insomnia and she's keeping me up!

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home