Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dog Bites Bike!

My French chien are coming through for me in the Tour! My favorite rider is Chicken, aka, The Flying Dane. (I have been told he is not an actual chicken nor may Sherman and I eat his back. We will have to see about that).

Today my friend French Yellow lab did his best to sabotage other riders, and in this video you can see Monsieur La Brador taking out German rival Marcus Burghardt. (No labs were harmed in the making of this race. I cannot say the same for the bike.)

The image “http://image.guim.co.uk/Guardian/sport/gallery/2007/jul/17/tourdefrance.cycling/GD4049996@Stage-nine-Val-d'Iser-8731.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.



Tour de France

Tour de France

Tour de France

Look at how the dog knowingly glances up at the camera--oops!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Yikes...I didn't even know Sophie was in Pants, ooops I mean France. Good going Sophie!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

3:41 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Wow - that's a nice piece of work by the le chien... looks completely unintentional.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

hahahahaha that is funny

8:27 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Oops indeeeeeed.

Props to Monsieur La Brador! He's a natural hitdog.

Thanks for the tour update.

Goober love,
Stanley

8:50 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

That is sooo funny. I wonder why she did that? LOL!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:08 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hehehe, I just LOVE the dogs face in that last pic!

Licks
Oscar x

3:28 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Yikes. Poor biker. Looks like my Mom...she falls down a lot.

Penny

7:25 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Woah! I hope Monsieur La Brador is okay. He is obviously my cousin. He must have thought Chicken was me, since that is my nickname, after all. But please don't eat my back, Wally. I find it a rather useful part of this aging bod.

3:59 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

Good vid. Looked like your poor man was watchng the dog and braking - but not fast enough.

Anyway M La Brador seemed ok as did Berghardt.

Interesting they said the Tour was not expected through there. (guilty admission - no tv so not been following this year - not even over tinternet).

Kate

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home