Sunday, July 15, 2007

Caught Red Pawed!

Oh my Dog! Who is that IN the garden? Someone MOVED the little green fence with his paw..


And is making himself at home between the tomatoes and the peppers!


Who....me?


Someone must have decided that the vege-tables should get all of the shade and the damp ground.


Ethel is shocked:



Someone call Anti-Pesto:

The image “http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/f/f2/Wallace_gromit_were_rabbit_poster.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey wally, did you really move the veggie?? lol

wet wet licks

Boo

10:24 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Did you get any freebies Wally? Mom tosses me a tomatoe every time she goes out to the garden to pick! I'm still waiting for her to toss me that cucumber! I'm being really patient!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

10:46 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Did you get the veggies right off the vines? Hope they were good.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Uh oh Wally...what did you get? Were they good? They are for you anyway...you were just helping in the harvesting, right?

Lots of Licks, Ruby

P(ee)S: Was wondering if I could 'borrow' a pix of you from your site to incorporate into my entry for Nanook & Pooka's contest?

1:37 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

What did you eat??
Ike

3:30 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober butt,

You were just out there checking on your pet tomato, right? Riiiiiiiight.

By the way, I tagged you, man. Check out my post about Tad for details.

Goober love,
Stanley

5:22 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

you were probably just weeding, right???

10:26 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I know! You were making fertilizer for the garden. Way to help our your Ma Wally!!

Did she grow a chicken back plant this year?

Sherman

8:06 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

I hope you got something tasty to eat.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home