Monday, March 05, 2007

you scream I SCREAM!



While I think Stephen Colbert would fear me because my appearance is similar to that of a bear I am SO EXCITED about the new ice cream named after him from Ben & Jerry's:

“I’m not afraid to say it. Dessert has a well-known liberal agenda,” Colbert said in a statement. “What I hope to do with this ice cream is bring some balance back to the freezer case.”

I'm still waiting for Ben & Jerry's to get back to me on "Wally's Wicked Wonder" ice cream. Vanilla with crispy bacon and a nice wasabi stripe, speckled with hunks of bully stick throughout. Bring it on!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Deanna said...

Mom says "gross" to your ice cream flavor, but I am willing to try it!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Wally's Wicked Wonder!!! It has a nice ring to it!!! Yup, I'm willing to give it a try! Bring it on!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

7:15 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Naked apes are so picky. I'll share my first batch with you guys!

wally.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

yumm I would totally buy that ice cream

9:19 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

I love Ben & Jerry Ice cream. What would Wally flavor taste like??

~ fufu

9:19 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

If they named one after me, it would be called (ball)buster terror. It would have a chocolate ice cream base, with swirls of fettucine alfredo, pizza and russell stover pecan delights pieces.

Ooooh I can't wait!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home