Saturday, March 03, 2007

weathering the storm!

We didn't get the nasty storm they got in the midwest that has kept some of my pals housebound. But we did get LOTS of rain thursday and friday.


And someone had the GREAT idea to go walking in the rain at 4:30 a.m. And then it started raining HARDER. We got to the end of the block and my sis and I had had ENOUGH. We headed home but not before getting soaked, see how wet and miserable I was! On the up side, the house smelled like wet dog for the rest of the morning. But by Saturday....


SUNSHINE!

I went for a brief jog.

Sunned my belly and my boy bits. (Youngins, avert your eyes).

I grinned.


I wandered through puddles.

Ahhh..and I enjoy life as king of all I survey.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

A dog after my own heart! That picture of you soaking wet from the rain is so adorable. You're just like Sophie. Hates the water that comes from above, and loves the muddy water that already on the ground.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

gosh, i was admiring your boy bits... ok ok, i can't really see it.

wet wet licks

Boo

2:33 AM  
Blogger wally said...

boo! ooooh--that's mean! :)

sophie--Yup, I refuse to go out in the rain. But give me a muddy disgusting puddle of standing water and I'm there!

wally.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Hmm couldn't see your boy bits. Mom says it wouldn't have mattered since I have some of my own. Oh and I also don't like the rain but love puddles. Oh and my mom says to tell you she loves you. Thinks you are way to cute and makes my dad come look at your new pictures all the time.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

i couldnt even tell which end was what on that sunning photo, but I loved the last one!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home