Tuesday, February 27, 2007

holy mawma!


This weekend in the storm we got some water on the lens of the camera and all the pictures came out fuzzy. I took this picture of my mum and, after doing "auto correct" in our photo program discovered that my mawma might actually be divine! And I learned from Wikipedia that there's a name for this--religious pareidola, or seeing religious figures in other objects. Past items have included the NunBun, a Virgin Mary Grilled Cheese, Jesus (the terrier bottom remix), and Jesus pierogi. Sadly, the "Pope Tart" was a hoax.

Now I'm trying to decide if we should auction her on e-bay or start a religious theme park.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe Stains said...

definitely a theme park, and you can charge $5 and 2 bullies for admission!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home