Saturday, February 24, 2007

off leash and outta control!

My sister and I went to the empty field and both got off-leash. She spent all her time chasing the stupid ball (see below).

I thought about playing chase but she has a decided advantage in the leg department.


So I played my game I call "Dora the Explorer" (or Dora Splora for short). It involves exploring, mostly with my nose. Here I look into the deep dark woods.


So I got snacks because I'm SO GOOD.


I also tried to show my sister a thing or two about playing ball but I lose interest quickly. I'm already bored.


Then we went to the big SNOW MOUNTAIN in the field--all the snow they got off the road they put in one BIG pile--Everest size. So I, being the brave adventurer that I am, tried to reach the summit.

And I nearly made it, too. Until I heard there were bullies at home so I turned around and hightailed it home. Good times.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oooooh the snow mountain sounds so exciting!

liking your Blog pictures too1

love and licks Marv xxxxxxx

7:42 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

mom just loves to look at pictures of you! I wish we had a snow mountain here, I have never even seen the stuff!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh the snow mountain looks fun. I would have gone home for the bullies to. Mom made Dad get off his laptop and come look at your picture. She says to tell you she thinks you are to cute.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home