Saturday, February 24, 2007

born free!

This morning my sister and i went to a field near our house and we got to be OFF LEASH. My sister likes to play chase with her friends Tennis Ball and Chuck It. I'm going to post lots of pictures of my sis Ethel so she doesn't get any ideas from Joe Stains's blog where he's giving his doofus brother "Tanner Tuesdays." There will be no Ethel Everyday. She knows too much. So here's some pictures of her at her best:


Aaaaand, she's off!

Jumpin'.

Stop looking at my sis's bum, you perverts!


She can concentrate on the ball like no one's business. She usually has ADHD and can't focus long enough to finish her breakfast but she's nuts for the ball.

She believes she can fly...

She looks like her greyhound half here!



And then she stops for a little sip of water from the frozen water in the field. Mmmm...sanitary!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Studly Dudley said...

Your sister's a babe, Wally.. but let's not make Ethel posts a daily habit. I'd much rather see photos of my favorite handsome corgador!!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Ethel is fast and furious!

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home