Friday, February 23, 2007

thanks to my pals!


i wanted to bark a big thank you to all my pals who sent me burpday greetings yesterday! it's nice to be so loved. here i am basking in my burpday happiness glow. i had a great day including lots of blogging, getting loads of comments, and even a cake (which i ate too fast to get a picture of. mawma said we couldn't have candles because 'the towering inferno wasn't very good the first time'--i don't get it). here are some more highlights of my day (other than cake and bully eating).



here i am in my birthday suit (no collar!)


here's my pretty NEW collar.


here i am wearing my new collar. it has reflective stuff so when we take pictures it reflects the light. i think it also gives me superpowers but i'm still working on that. look at mr. hedgie looking on enviously. he might also be scared because i have decimated his entire back half and thus have replaced him with mr. pastel hedgie.


here i am rasslin' with my new squeaky seal.


i bite him on the butt to show him who's boss! his butt squeaks! ha! i sometimes try to see if ethel has a squeaky in her butt she doesn't let me get close enough to bite.


at the end of the day i'm tired from rasslin' and counting up all my new prezzies so i curl up for a nice nap with my new hedgie, froggie and mr. seal. oh, and a nice bully in my belly.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

at the end of the day. We like that. Happy Birthday to you!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRFDAY Wally!!

It's all mum's fault, she only sent out my pressies to you early last week. I'm sorry you didn't get it before your burpday....

I hope you get it soon and I also hope custom officers won't hog your pressies, cause there are lots of yummies!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

3:53 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I love that last pic of you Wally! I'm so glad your birthday was a fun one!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home