Thursday, February 22, 2007

a boo-dog buffet

i usually troll petfinder for my fellow corgadors who are looking for homes but today i was missing my boo, studly dudley so i was looking to see if maybe he was naughty and his mum put him up for adoption. (answer: no. she's selfish and just because she loves him n' stuff she won't let me have him! sigh i will have to pine from afar). i did find some needy boo-dogs, though:


humphrey

preston


vallie

babette


my stud
, the b.c. babe.

be sure to have some snacks and fart a little for me today, dudley!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Boo Casanova said...

gosh, you gonna make your BOO go mad and jealous for looking at other boo dog!

wet wet licks

Boo

9:58 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Look at all of those cute Boo dogs!! Love the one eating the rose! Happy Birthday Wally!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

12:42 PM  
Blogger Studly Dudley said...

It bewilders me that ANYONE would put a boo-dog up for adoption. Or corgadors, for that matter! Really, the naked apes don't know when they've got a good thing!!

Love licks,
your Dudley

PS - I have been farting lots and pooping out bright yellow turds, just for you Wally. (your favorite colour IS yellow??)

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home