Sunday, February 18, 2007

JOOOOOOOOEY!

my good pal joe stains has officially kicked off my burpday eggstravaganza! i got a package in the mail with a return address--joe stains!


it was addressed to wally! but my sister ethel helped me open it.


inside was a card with two of my favorite things--dogs that look like joe stains and doofus and wallymelon! (mmm...wallymelon. joey might taste good, too, but i won't bite him to confirm my suspicions).


then i dug in--what did he send me!


he sent us two beef bones (quickly dispatched!) and a NEW HEDGIE in pastel colors (he knows i'm a sofite at heart).

let the playtime commence. thanks a bunch joey stains! you're the best boston friend a boy could have.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Well, that hedgie just confirms that you are secure in your sexuality. Too bad, I was gonna jump out of a cake naked for you.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

7:16 PM  
Blogger wally said...

buster--i'm still game for the cake jumping, so long as we can eat the cake afterward.

wally.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Joe has awesome taste in toys! Happy pre-birthday Wally!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

12:26 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

yay happy burpday! Mom was worried with all th cold and snow that hedgie might get lost in a drift somewhere!

We had a hard time letting her put that in the package to be mailed, there was lots of jumping and barking.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home