Wednesday, February 14, 2007

happy valentines day!

I have already declared that my official valentine is sir studly dudley but i would like this opportunity to send my love out to all of my lovely pals.


Here is my sister Ethel. She sends her valentine love out to Tennis Ball, her only true love.


Here's a sexy shot of me on the couch, being seductive. (C'mon baby, you know you wanna rub that belly!)

And finally, a kiss for my greatest love, myself. But I'll share with the rest of you, too.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Happy Valentines Day Wally!!! Annabelle loves your seductive poses!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Studly Dudley said...

Someone better kickstart my heart because the sight of my Wallywoo looking all good and stuff has knocked me right out. Mum also says you're very handsome - and I must agree.

Manly regards,
Dudley

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home