Thursday, February 08, 2007

doga

my granny is a retired microbiologist/current yoga instructor and she sent me think link to a yoga pose that is totally ripped off from me!


this site calls this pose (a variation on downward-facing-dog) the "fire hydrant pose" or "tinkling dog".

here i am doing my regular doga exercise, having perfected this pose a long time ago note my impressive form. i stay in good shape with regular doga practice. tinkling dog is one of my favorite, though i am also partial to "hunchback wally" that is followed by my mawma's yoga pose "the poop bagger."

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Maximillian the Valliant said...

Excellent form!

M-the-V

6:21 PM  
Blogger Meowdemeow said...

Wally (and Ethel, too),
Thanks so much for the lovely holiday card. We appreciate your tolerance of another species--at least this once.

Greta and Thomas (cats in LA LA land)

6:41 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

wally, are you some kind of hippy? yoga?!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Wally you do doga so well!

Don't worry Mummy (comment deleted above) get's a bit confused with with her attempts at anthropomorphism! Has probably got caninomorphism...don't tell anyone...

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home