Saturday, February 03, 2007

great apes love bears!


an oregonian orangutan has picked the bears for the super bowl--just like one of my other favorite apes, onkel eric in chicago:

PORTLAND - Will the Chicago Bears win Super Bowl XLI? Inji the Oregon Zoo's orangutan matriarch thinks so.

She seemed to be a little uncertain at first, starting to put on Colts T-shirt. But as they say, it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

Inji tossed aside the Colts shirt and reached for the Bears logo. She put it on with no second thoughts.

Overall, Inji is 6-3, correctly predicting two Civil War games and four Super Bowls

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally, Wally. You are one good- lookin' beast. And so is the monkey.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Sid the Dog said...

Wally-
I think Inji has it over many of the football pundits out there.
Love,
Sid

10:59 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

Don't believe her, Wally! My precious Colts will prevail!!
- Charlie

12:15 AM  
Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hee hee hee,

good lookin' ape, better than some o' the naked apes, as you call 'em.

Also, nice bones in that last dogpost. Bet they didn't last long!

Chow for now,

Tin Tin (who needs to lose 5 kilos, pah!) xo

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Wally - It's me, Gidget (and the Poopies) in Texas. I'm just taking a break to tell you and Ethel THANK YOU for your donation to help me and my babies. You are very kind :)

Oh, and my foster Mom says "Go Colts!"

2:22 AM  
Blogger sydney said...

oh lets see if my math serves me right then that means she the red furry ape is right 50/50 ? right.
mmmm interesting. any hoo.
I personally know this ape... okay well my mom does anyway. she takes my human brother and sister there all the time in the summer.
sydney.
ps, those bones looked soooo good!

9:08 AM  
Blogger wally said...

so the ape was wrong this year. she picked her sentimental favorite, i'm sure. sigh.

charlie--i hope you got to steal lots of tasty snacks while your apes were celebrating.

sydney--you know the red ape??? sweet.

wally.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home