Wednesday, January 24, 2007

puppy bowl!




one of the best parts of the super bowl is the puppy bowl on animal planet! it is exactly what it sounds like--they put a bunch of puppies in an enclosed space and tape it. and play it with elevator music in the background, interrupted only by the occasional "penalty" when the ref has to come out and clean up the mess. hee! you can see the roster here no corgi mixes this year, though i'm sure that's because the corgador DOMINATED the first puppy bowl.

the guys on the right are gypsy and milo, boo-dogs of the english and french persuasion, respectively. they will be in the mix. i included them because they make me think of the world's greatest boo-dog, studly dudley. sigh.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Puppy bowl is better than the Superbowl in my opinion.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Thank you for telling us Wally. Gotta watch it. Do they have instant replay?

10:13 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

ooh I love spencer, but my heart is with Bomber, since I miss my samoyed brother

11:37 PM  
Blogger wally said...

boomer--i like them both. they distract my naked apes from the chips and dips so that i can make my move.

gus--they DO have instant replay. my favorite part is the "bowl cam" they use to watch the puppies drink.

joe--awww...bomber does seem pretty great, too! in one of the preview videos he was trying to mount the weim puppy. hee! i laughed and laughed. good ol' sammies.

wally.

5:27 AM  
Blogger PJ said...

The Bowl Cam is my favorite.
*slurp slurp*

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home