Thursday, February 08, 2007

countdown to burpdays!


this is just a friendly reminder that there is ONE day until my onkel eric's birthday and TWO weeks to my burpday (not my birthday which is one of the great mysteries of the universe--this is a celebration of the day i picked out my new naked apes). happy burpday TO US.

this photo is a reminder of what i like for gifts, namely, things i can put in my mouth. these include: bones, meat, biscuits, mapples and bananas, cheese, wasabi peas, pizza, cake, squeakies, and so on. all of these are acceptable gifts. i believe my onkel eric may be more discriminating in his gift tastes, mostly he likes things he can read. what a weirdo.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Maximillian the Valliant said...

Might as well be your birthday...since life began when you were rescued right? You don't remember back to the previous life.

My burpday is December 23..when Mom picked me out of the litter at the pet store...don't really remember it...but I know I have it good.

Happy Burpday!
M-the-V

12:44 PM  
Blogger wally said...

hey maxy--well, my mawma wishes she at least knew what YEAR i was born in. my age is a well-guarded secret (and i don't even use the botox). though, really, it is also my mawma's burpday because i don't think she had a life before me,, either! haha.

wally.

ps. agreed--life is good!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I am sending mom out to find something to fit in your mouth this weekend!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

yeah, know tat ur b'day is coming soon....hope u had an enjoyable birthday..!!

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home