Sunday, February 04, 2007

chicago rules! (plus new camera)

first, i should warn you that i have a new, improved camera that takes pictures with 6X the resolution. until you adjust to that much more wally you may not want to look directly at the computer screen lest you be overwhelmed by the power of wally (especially you, studly dudley, i know how you find me irresistible. i don't want you to swoon.)


here i am with my bears balloon! i was promised a jersey but someone reneged on the deal. harumph.

here are some sausages! my chicago onkel eric suggested we have the official food of chicago--sausages! so my mawma got us some. sweet. there are many reasons to root for chicago. 1) it was dog city usa last year 2) it is frequently fat city usa. how great is any city that is both great for dogs AND has great cuisine! go BEARS.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

So if I like Philly Cheesesteak does that make me a Steelers fan? I would hate to give those cheesesteaks up....

Beer, ribs, chicken, coleslaw, beans, corn fritters and onion things here for Stupor Bowl! And a rumor of key lime pie later....I love holidays!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

5:49 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Well, the Bears started the game off right I guess. It must be the power of Wally!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

OMG!!!
i saw that big fat sausage....my favourite dish....

10:18 PM  
Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Wally, did I tell you that I love you? and I'm looking forward to seeing you in 6Mpixel plus vision.

I also love those sausages.

Please mail any leftovers to me.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

11:48 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Sorry about the outcome of the game. :(

The Bears did have a great start, though!

12:14 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

So did you get the sausages? They sure look yummy.

Oops we were so busy drooling that we have forgotten to introduce ourselves. We are Boy n Baby and we kinda found your blog thru Cubby so we pop by to say Hi but we didnt expect to see juicy sausages instead. *drool and more drool.

Love
Boy n Baby

10:51 AM  
Blogger wally said...

you better believe i had sausages (and none of those smelly onions)! it helped wash away the taste of bitterness from the bears' loss.

buster--wouldn't a cheesesteak make you an eagles fan? i'm an eagles fan too!

cubby--yeah, they started out right but lost steam from there. hence, the sausages.

hi amanda! nice to meet you.

tin tin--i'm blushing! we have to find a way to share sausages.

hey super-boy and babylicious--nice to meet you too! stop by any time. (i'll post more food pictures)

wally.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

those sausages look simply GREAT! we were sad that the bears did not win. dad was yelling at the tv!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home