Tuesday, February 20, 2007

the velvet throated crooner

i love to sing and i sing (the naked apes call it 'howling'--have they heard themselves?) whenever i hear sirens. sometimes my apes watch cop shows on tv just so i'll howl along with the sirens. now, it may sound as if it is tuneless warbling to the untrained ear but, in fact, i am on the verge of stardom for my fine tunes.

here's one of my songs, please sing to the tune of 'waterloo' by abba:


mawma! i'm wally who napolean did em-u-late!
oh yeah! i have short legs and my empire it will be so great!
the bully is up on the shelf
the bullies they won't eat themselllllves!


chorus:
wallyloo! i love to eat and you get me snacks!
wallyloo! promise to love you forever more!
wallyloo! i can eat what i want to!
wallyloo! knowing my food will become poo!
wallyloo! finally you've got your wallyloo

if you're good maybe i'll show you my dance movies, too. we're working on figure out how to post video so you can hear my bootiful song.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Joe Stains said...

I am TANnER I HACKED the BLOG of JOESTAINS!? WHATTTSUPP!?!?!!!!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

wally, you should record your singing skill for all to view, i mean hear!

wet wet licks

Boo

11:47 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Woh Wally, will you be producing any cd soon? I bet you sing great

~ fufu

1:35 AM  
Blogger wally said...

tanner--you're in big trouble. i won't tell.

boo, fufu--i KNOW. i should cut an album and make a video. my speciality is taking other people's songs and making them about myself.

wally.

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my speciality is taking other people's songs and making them about myself.

Like Diddy

8:33 AM  
Blogger Finnegan said...

You should record your songs! Then we can all dance to your greatest hits!

Mummy just recorded a video of me woofing at something really really scare. I'm not sure what it was but it was DEFINITELY worth barking at. Grrrrr

Woofs,

Finny

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home