Sunday, February 18, 2007

more burpday eggstravaganza!

yes, my burpday week has officially kicked off! i need a whole week because i was adopted just four years ago and i have a lot of past burpdays to make up for. plus, as a dog, each year counts more for me than for the naked apes! so the eggstravaganza has to include eggs:


here is my omelet. eggs, shrooms, and pepperoni cheese!


then turkey bacon SO HOT it's steamy!


when the steam cleared it was a tasty, tasty snack. i had to share (with ethel and mr. jbut not crazy no-meat mawma) but it was a great start to a great week!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

All of the prerequisite foodstuffs - eggs, bacon (albeit turkey) and cheese. I had the same this morning, but my bacon was the piggy stuff I love!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

7:18 PM  
Blogger Finnegan said...

Happy Birthday Week! Enjoy all the yummies!

Woofs,

Finnegan

8:36 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Squashed Tomatoes and Stew!

Happy Burpday dearest Wally,

Happy Burpday to You!

Have a lovely week, lots of food and good things to eat I hope.

lotsa love from Marvin xxxxx

9:30 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! Your birthday week is starting off with some pretty good lookin' stuff there Wally! It can only get better from here!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

12:23 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

holy cow I hope mom is paying attention to this meal with my birthday coming soon!!!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home